There's a second hand Aventador...

Chewbacca

Play with it for a while, kena cash flow problems, just sell it off.

simply put it.

no money to pump petrol...

first tank free by SE... tank finish, sell car..

My take is a highly paid FT bought it as his/her monthly car allowances can afford to pay off Petrol + Road Tax + Insurance + Installment. But after buying it got headhunted to another country to work so sold it off.

lambo 1 tank can travel 600km??? :D

they did test the car first before loading in the cntr...

I guess that they did travel over 200km while testing...

so 1 tank 400 is possible...

Or the owner left the car with so little gas while at 350, salesman have to top up inorder to get to showroom...

so: 200 + 350 + 50 = 600km! [laugh]

(edited)

Maybe he don't like it and sell. Its all about comfort for those rich ppl. and 1.4m is nothing to those who can affort a 39mil house.

This one doesn't make sense leh. The Aventador is the hottest car in town now. Only a couple of other exotics (MP4-12C, Huarya etc) can rival...

Edit:

Perhaps....this way can make money? Aventadors are limited. If I buy and sell immediately, I can probably get higher price from people who wanted but couldn't get it because no connection to get earlier on the waiting list?

Edited by Chewbacca

My take is a highly paid FT bought it as his/her monthly car allowances can afford to pay off Petrol + Road Tax + Insurance + Installment. But after buying it got headhunted to another country to work so sold it off.

Talking about FT transport allowance, my friend's boss has a monthly transport allowance of S$4000+ :o Not surprisingly,they r working in a bank.

Talking about FT transport allowance, my friend's boss has a monthly transport allowance of S$4000+ :o Not surprisingly,they r working in a bank.

Wooo. Just curious, what's he driving?

lambo 1 tank can travel 600km??? :D

u picha the lobang.. [smash] [smash] [laugh] [laugh]

on a serious note.. maybe they didn't like the gullwing design..