DO YOU TALK TO YOUR CAR ?

Vinil

Turbocharged

Nope. By the way what is this pump yu liao, pump yu liao."??

I got my a friend who have a Window CE development kit to write a executable modular software and installed my car's factory fitted board computer. This computer is running Win CE 6.0 that allow to link some of the functions for voice command. interesting it works well, after a few rounds of software revisions.

y

Yu=油。 my siri understand hokkien one. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

you never heard last time got a song call................我要向太阳怒吼................than follow by a lady who sang the song...........跟饼干说话.......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I can only think of "BreadTalk" [laugh] Never heard of such "CarTalk" [confused]

I can only think of "BreadTalk" [laugh] Never heard of such "CarTalk" [confused]

this girl talk to biscuit.............so sld be "BiscuitTalk"......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

My dad talk to his car when he go overseas everytime... He would say like "Guai Guai hor, papa go holiday few days hor. You stay here hor." My siblings and i was like WTF.

I no say... I no say... I no say anything

i no talk..............i no talk..............i no talk to biscuit!!!!................ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

i no talk..............i no talk..............i no talk to biscuit!!!!................ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

So when u want to come to talk to roast duck and roast pork [laugh]

So when u want to come to talk to roast duck and roast pork [laugh]

how abt next week..................we go talk to the roast duck and roast pork together.................which day good to talk to them...............you let me know ok........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

how abt next week..................we go talk to the roast duck and roast pork together.................which day good to talk to them...............you let me know ok........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Anyday tat the stall is open is the good day , I worry the roast duck and pork have forgotten u already [laugh]

Anyday tat the stall is open is the good day , I worry the roast duck and pork have forgotten u already [laugh]

ok than you fix the day and whatsapp me lah................i am sure after we talk for a while ...................they will recall who I am de............anyway half of them will follow me home what................... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Sometimes when in a rush and got traffic jam or a road hogger I start cursing although I am alone. Considered as talking to my car?

I think the angry birds in your iphone will, if you curse. [furious]

Do cars talk to each other?

kia ask the cefiro.... "You wanna kiss my ass?"

Cefiro got turn off & "turn off" to the roadside [:p]

Should be a yes.. Cefiro sounds like a lady, Kia sounds like guy(Pie kia). In 4 dimensional world. [laugh]

I will only start talking to my car if it has this:

That's dangerous. You are actual commanding it to shift gears. Not approve locally. [shakehead]

Supercharged

Hi all i just wana chek with you guys , is it only me or you guys do it too .

I always feel very strong bonding with my car and always talk good things about it while i am inside.

After gving a good wash and wax i feel the car runs much smoother .

siao har!

got people dont want to talk, talk to car for what.

[laugh] actually, i also did the same.

i just ask when is the 4d time..

best part is i even threaten it, don't strike, no more bathing aka washing.

do chat wif to my car n he always bring me passby clementi mrt, unisim bus stop n ngee ann poly bus stop to shw me babes...

aft reach home, kiss bye to each other.... [laugh][laugh]