MMA in Straits Times today

Yr1985

Saw some ordinary folks who become fighters at night. Wonder how would they fare in street fights.

↡ Advertisement

Saw some ordinary folks who become fighters at night. Wonder how would they fare in street fights.

hope they stand up for the bullied

• Praise 1

hope they stand up for the bullied

Heard a few years back, got one guy got 3rd Dan defeating 5 black belts at one go. He was some 320lbs. The other black belts could not hurt him with hands or legs. He fell those black belts with one blow each. Fighting him more like fighting a gorilla [laugh]

Heard a few years back, got one guy got 3rd Dan defeating 5 black belts at one go. He was some 320lbs. The other black belts could not hurt him with hands or legs. He fell those black belts with one blow each. Fighting him more like fighting a gorilla [laugh]

i know that guy. he reports to one of ghe mcf brother here [laugh]:D[laugh]

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showuser=11280

320lbs?

Ronnie-Coleman4.jpg

Ronnie Coleman is one of the biggest bodybuilder, much much bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger.

His weight is between 300-330lbs.

• Praise 1

I believe guts and the amount of hatred matters most, the force within verses a person who try to apply whatever skills they learn.

320lbs?

Ronnie Coleman is one of the biggest bodybuilder, much much bigger than Arnold Schwarzenegger.

His weight is between 300-330lbs.

That local guy who lived in TPY. Ever heard someone who learned martial arts challenged a Caucasian for a fight and got borken legs (his opponent better trained in martial arts than he expected). Another was s student (body-builder), said his Instructor needed a break after taking a punch he throw at the Instructor during practice session.

I am not well-built, but during schooldays, the PE teacher always paired me with the tallest (6-footer) for what he called Chinese Boxing Practice sparring. Tedious task managing each/every sparring session with this tallest classmate [sweatdrop] . All the other classmates defeated by his size/reach, each time there was a change of sparring partners. So lucky, I only drawed once with him [laugh] never defeated by any classmate [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

That local guy who lived in TPY. Ever heard someone who learned martial arts challenged a Caucasian for a fight and got borken legs (his opponent better trained in martial arts than he expected). Another was s student (body-builder), said his Instructor needed a break after taking a punch he throw at the Instructor during practice session.

I am not well-built, but during schooldays, the PE teacher always paired me with the tallest (6-footer) for what he called Chinese Boxing Practice sparring. Tedious task managing each/every sparring session with this tallest classmate [sweatdrop] . All the other classmates defeated by his size/reach, each time there was a change of sparring partners. So lucky, I only drawed once with him [laugh] never defeated by any classmate [lipsrsealed]

Ok, you must be quite big built too. [sweatdrop]

wow any pic of this 320 pounder? hard to imagine a local can get so big (unless he's just fat).

Ronnie coleman was around 260lbs only during competition. I think he can only get to over 300lbs off season.

During the days when i was more enthusiastic abt bodybuilding, i could only get to 190lbs, and i'm 6ft tall. In pics with frens, I already looked double the size of the ladies standing beside me, so can;t imagine how large of a 320 lbs guy can be, especially in sg context.

wow any pic of this 320 pounder? hard to imagine a local can get so big (unless he's just fat).

Ronnie coleman was around 260lbs only during competition. I think he can only get to over 300lbs off season.

During the days when i was more enthusiastic abt bodybuilding, i could only get to 190lbs, and i'm 6ft tall. In pics with frens, I already looked double the size of the ladies standing beside me, so can;t imagine how large of a 320 lbs guy can be, especially in sg context.

I never met the guy, but heard he alone fill the HDB lift. [laugh] Ever met one self-declared 7-footer local, but I didi not asked his weight. [laugh] He said the security guard dogs barking at him lost their voice when he turned to face and stared at them. [laugh]

Edited by Good-Carbuyer

what u guys talking about? :huh:

MMA = Mixed Martial Arts.

After that, don't ask me because I don't read The Strange Times. :D

↡ Advertisement