RC Helicopter

Porker

Turbocharged

Anyone into this?

I'm thinking of getting Atom500E. Should I get maybe a beginner's kit since its my first time trying?

↡ Advertisement

Think Adrianli and a few other bros will be able to point u in the right direction.

*clocks post count*

:D

I am into this. :D

Atom500E............depends how deep ur pockets are. Crash parts will be more expensive than smaller size helis. Advise to start with a simulator. Get ur orientation correct and familiar with the controls first. Hovering depends on one's hand n eye coordination abilities, some take one week, some take few months. Some just give up cause heli is the most difficult r/c hobby.

This is a 500size heli and local distributor is Skyhobbies, owner name is Derrick. Tell him Adrianli recommend u one. He knows me too. His shop near to my workplace.

His website : http://www.skyhobbies.com.sg/

I am into this. :D

Atom500E............depends how deep ur pockets are. Crash parts will be more expensive than smaller size helis. Advise to start with a simulator. Get ur orientation correct and familiar with the controls first. Hovering depends on one's hand n eye coordination abilities, some take one week, some take few months. Some just give up cause heli is the most difficult r/c hobby.

This is a 500size heli and local distributor is Skyhobbies, owner name is Derrick. Tell him Adrianli recommend u one. He knows me too. His shop near to my workplace.

His website : http://www.skyhobbies.com.sg/

what is a simulator?