Ba Wang Hair Darkening Shampoo

Picanto

Any one tried this Jackie Chan endorsed product before? does it really work?

i believe the formula for ba wang from originated from singapore by a researcher in NUS.... he launch the product by the name Bio... something which i cant remember.

any good hair blackening shampoo ro recommend? getting more and more white hairs...even pubic hairs started turing white....

• Praise 1

any good hair blackening shampoo ro recommend? getting more and more white hairs...even pubic hairs started turing white....

go get it dye lah...............there is a chinese herbs dye hair...............but only can dye black............

go get it dye lah...............there is a chinese herbs dye hair...............but only can dye black............

bro, can share what the name is? My hair started to have more visible grey colour. Thank you....

Eat more black sesame paste. Zhi ma hu .

• Praise 1

bro, can share what the name is? My hair started to have more visible grey colour. Thank you....

I go ask for you tomorrow...............I did it at the salon near my place in jurong west...........cut and dye $40............

let me go ask the salon where else can get it done tomorrow..............

I go ask for you tomorrow...............I did it at the salon near my place in jurong west...........cut and dye $40............

er, u have hair meh? thot, last i met you, you competing with Tharman for shiny forehead??? kekekeekekke

er, u have hair meh? thot, last i met you, you competing with Tharman for shiny forehead??? kekekeekekke

he beat me to the title and the chq......lol

bro radx, I like your statement.... what a refreshing joke... almost can help having stomach ache..... ha ha ha :D[:)][thumbsup]

he beat me to the title and the chq......lol

bro, thumbs up.... [laugh]

thank you, bro.....hopefully can help hair look a bit darker......

• Praise 1

What about Armpit, nostril hair?

bro radx, I like your statement.... what a refreshing joke... almost can help having stomach ache..... ha ha ha :D[:)][thumbsup]

bro, thumbs up.... [laugh]

thank you, bro.....hopefully can help hair look a bit darker......

let you know asap..............