Orchard tower fight!

Yellowrx8

2 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Looks like all the xiong dee and jie mei made a deal with prosecutor and push one guy to die hence the ridiculously light sentence. Ironical how this type bengs lians always talk about loyalty and honour but first to knife your back when shxt hits the fan LOL

Movie- 出来走,迟早都要还的。

Reality- He pays first, she pays first, you pay first...I ownself saves ownself first...😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

On 10/10/2020 at 9:33 PM, Watwheels said:

IMO just tear down Orchard Tower, it's an eyesore.

Tear it down and turn it into an higher learning/enrichment center. All those sleaze joints and its patrons can FO to somewhere else.

You notice that while everywhere else got frequent vice raids recently, OT is still a "safe haven". Because unofficially the sleaze is a tourist attraction.

12 hours ago, Sosaria said:

You notice that while everywhere else got frequent vice raids recently, OT is still a "safe haven". Because unofficially the sleaze is a tourist attraction.

Singapore Must remain open to attract the best talent.... 😆

On 10/16/2020 at 6:57 PM, Zxcvb said:

https://mothership.sg/2020/10/orchard-towers-murder-racial-bias/

Police investigating 'false & baseless' posts about racial bias in Orchard Towers murder sentencing: AGC

"At no point did the Police and AGC take the race of the deceased and the seven individuals into consideration in its decision," said the AGC.

Seriously, how did this case even been classified as murder in the first place?? It was a club/pub brawl which are common in nightlife. I mean did this group even plan on how to kill this man a week or a month prior to the incident?? Hence most sentences for this group are rather light, might as well downgrade the charge to manslaughter? Now we have all these racial bias spewing on the internet all over for nothing. Absurd.

Heng I only interested in piak piak news

these type of fighting killing one better dorm anyhow anyhow 🤪

• Haha! 1

AGC clarifies reduced charges in Orchard Towers murder case following queries

Of the seven, only Tan Sen Yang faces the capital charge of murder. He was transmitted to High Court on Tuesday (Oct 20) and stands accused of causing the death of Mr Satheesh Noel by using a karambit knife with the intention of causing multiple injuries on the victim’s head and neck area.

The six others had their charges reduced, with four cases concluded. Cases against two men – Tan Hong Sheng and Loo – are ongoing.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/orchard-towers-murder-case-agc-reduced-charges-13319994

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Blueray said:

AGC clarifies reduced charges in Orchard Towers murder case following queries

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/orchard-towers-murder-case-agc-reduced-charges-13319994

Ppl got to realise the victim is the one who started the fight, the one who confronted the group. This so called victim is not a saint that's for sure. Those who think the reduced charges are a result of racial biased should look at what kinda character the victim was. I believe it's nothing like what his friends and family have said. To confront a group of so many, he basically signed his own fate if you ask me. 

• Praise 4

On 10/16/2020 at 10:57 AM, Throttle2 said:

Oh yah Women cant be caned.  Why leh? I wonder, hhhmmmmm.....🤔

They scared the caner use the wrong cane

• Haha! 2

51 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Ppl got to realise the victim is the one who started the fight, the one who confronted the group. This so called victim is not a saint that's for sure. Those who think the reduced charges are a result of racial biased should look at what kinda character the victim was. I believe it's nothing like what his friends and family have said. To confront a group of so many, he basically signed his own fate if you ask me. 

yeah, gonna be interesting to see the sentencing for the last chap and the rationale for it.

cos no matter what, a life has been lost.

• Praise 1

21 minutes ago, Loki said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/orchard-towers-death-tan-sen-yang-murder-charge-court-fresh-charges-2214581

This guy deserves to be put away for a very very long time, if not hanged

So he actually had a long history ... question is why he wasn't put away earlier. 🤔

I know for a fact you can actually assault people and get away with it quite easily cos police won't take action and it's often up to victim.. and if you choose your victim,  mostly they won't have the resources to take you to court. And so these monsters grow. 

• Praise 1

Very violent tendencies in him and it’s not due to his mental issues.

Recommend electroconvulsive therapy, cane and jail for him.

9 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Very violent tendencies in him and it’s not due to his mental issues.

Recommend electroconvulsive therapy, cane and jail for him.

They can download the instructions for reference .

1ac3861fad6efe0378b4b4cf4a36-are-the-torture-scenes-in-the-rambo-movies-realistic.jpg

• Haha! 1

Last suspect in Orchard Towers fatal fight goes on trial for murder

Six of the suspects – Joel Tan Yun Sheng, Chan Jia Xing, Ang Da Yuan, Loo Boon Chong, Tan Hong Sheng and Natalie Siow Yu Zhen – later had their charges reduced. All have been convicted and sentenced.

Tan, now 32, is the last to have his case dealt with in court and the only one facing the murder charge. If convicted, he faces the death penalty or life imprisonment.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/orchard-towers-murder-trial-fatal-fight-last-suspect-3816736

• Praise 1

On 10/3/2023 at 5:33 PM, Blueray said:

Last suspect in Orchard Towers fatal fight goes on trial for murder

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/orchard-towers-murder-trial-fatal-fight-last-suspect-3816736

" All six of Tan's co-accused are expected to testify." 

Now will see true colour of his friends.... Or ex-friends. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1