Official Punishment for Sun Xu Released

CKP

Hypersonic

I don't think this is stern warning.

Not warning. It's just reminding him if he wants to say anything, don't be so stupid and do it online. It's all wayang. Maybe MIW will pay the fine for him.

↡ Advertisement

you are late today. [wave]

we are expecting you that is why keeping this thread for so long.. how life? [laugh]

Life ..ALWAYS GOOD ..for me..

It's only there and then.... I decide to pop in to poke fun at low lives here...

that I DO come in...whether late or..

NEVER! [laugh]

Just terminate him & send him back home...Community service obligation of 3 months is just waste of time.

Machiam like celebraties & footballers like that. Get into trouble, do community services. [laugh]

Turbocharged

Feels like a pretty appropriate punishment,

But I find it interesting that a university has the legal right to impose a fine.......that is eyeopening.

Chinese embassy mentioned they won't be involved in this matter but believe that it will be resolved by the relevant parties in a FAIR AND JUST MANNER :D

I Have Only One Thing To Say...

1_366244384l.jpg

A fine of $3000 is like telling the young people that $$ can solve any problem and get away with wrongdoing.

Since he doesn't have any financial difficulty, the fine is like a tap on his wrist only?

End of the day, he still can graduate and carry the name of "NUS graduate" with such behavior

btw, can public attend his convocation? can bring eggs along or not? :D

If you going... Pls start a thread and invite interested party to join u... I'm the first one to join .. 1st 300 egg I sponsor haha

Neutral Newbie

But I find it interesting that a university has the legal right to impose a fine.......that is eyeopening.

agree....that set a bad example in the education system

so next time if I break school rules, I can just pay fine and get away with it?

May be next time we will see school rules like this:

late for school - fine $10

submit late for assignment - fine $20

copy home work - fine 50

cheat in exam - fine $100

fight with classmate - fine $100

scold Singaporean on Internet - fine $3000

Edited by GPunto

Neutral Newbie

If you going... Pls start a thread and invite interested party to join u... I'm the first one to join .. 1st 300 egg I sponsor haha

no need to throw egg...imagine he got boo when he go on stage to receive certificate....

I think he happy leh.

Only pay for last semester of university fees and freed from the scholarship bond?

<_<

tat's y shld juz ask him to cough out everyting on his own and break the bond... dun wan to see him appearing skali in my company... weakster, say liao dan apologize... y not let us whack dan we apologize to him???

Supercharged

punishment too light..

dont want to sack him i understand..

but revok only i semester is bad. should make him cough out all the money for breaking bond if not dont give him degree.

He didn't break the bond per se. I'm sure the only criteria in the scholarship that constitute him as breaking the bond would be not achieving the necessary academic grades.

I am an ANUS (Alumni of NUS), I feel very dirty, I feel used.

Can I not tell people I was from NUS? Don't want to tell people I was from a school lacking in integrity. I feel shamed.

Can I take back all the money I foolishly donated to that son of a basturd school?

What kind of punishment did you people expect? It was just ONE flippant remark. No matter how hurtful it was, I think the punishment is enough. Certainly, it is enough to deter future offenders.

It would be unreasonable for NUS to strip him of his degree.

no need to throw egg...imagine he got boo when he go on stage to receive certificate....

What makes you think he will even turn up for the ceremony?

It did say he is allowed to graduate, after serving 3 months of community service. So taxpayers still need to support him for that 3 months of community service? Like tat I also can do...eat free, lodging free, etc :angry:

"Allowed" doesn't mean "can".....[sly]...

FAIL HIM!!!.... wahahhahaaaaa

Just video and post his convocation ceremony on youtube...than we all go there an flame, rant...make he world famous with million of hits. Tough time to get a job i reckon. [laugh]

Wonder what the community service will be? To SPCA to take care of the dogs since he said that there are more dogs??? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement