Official Punishment for Sun Xu Released

CKP

i think after they become mod, they didnt come in and play so much already........price to pay to take up the duties and responsibilities of a mod........haiizzzzz.....mod pai tan.......

no lah.. If you read their posting, they away on holiday.

↡ Advertisement

should be loh... only effective for his last sem.

My colleague was saying for community service, should send him to SPCA or other dog shelters.

haha good suggestion

At the same time, as the administrator of his scholarship, the University has separately conveyed to him that his undergraduate scholarship benefits have been terminated for the final semester as his behaviour was unbecoming of a scholarship holder.

means what? they pro-rate scholarship fees and take away the portion for last semester?

Should have ask him to pay back the fees already paid to the school, like those who break bond.

no, first sem of 2012/13 is second half of this year, i.e. Aug till Nov 2012. Perhaps graduation pushed back 2-3 months

i guess it was pushed back to allow him to serve community service... if delay him 1 year.. i think fair enough

Turbocharged

Chinese embassy mentioned they won't be involved in this matter but believe that it will be resolved by the relevant parties in a FAIR AND JUST MANNER :D

Neutral Newbie

A fine of $3000 is like telling the young people that $$ can solve any problem and get away with wrongdoing.

Since he doesn't have any financial difficulty, the fine is like a tap on his wrist only?

End of the day, he still can graduate and carry the name of "NUS graduate" with such behavior

btw, can public attend his convocation? can bring eggs along or not? :D

fair enough

also serves well as a stern warning for those foreign students to think properly before anyhow shooting their mouths off

I don't think this is stern warning.

wah you scholar...

no wonder they need to find scholars like sun xu.... [laugh][lipsrsealed]

joking hor [laugh]

He is a fever scholar.

Don't play play. Wait you huat sio later. [laugh] [laugh]

why only 1 semester??

You and the rest of similiar Sinkie gets farked from cradle and very likely to grave..by your Master.. and you never protested and make any effort to 'un-farked' yourself...one least bit..

AND THAT IS FOR THE REST of your LIFE!

And here you are expressing dissatisfaction on the time left given to an PRC FT as punishment?

Is it becos he FT and becos he was not a Sinkie?

You better be honest and say that..

YOU really want your Master to constantly fark you..for as long as possible. :D

You and the rest of similiar Sinkie gets farked from cradle and very likely to grave..by your Master.. and you never protested and make any effort to 'un-farked' yourself...one least bit..

AND THAT IS FOR THE REST of your LIFE!

And here you are expressing dissatisfaction on the time left given to an PRC FT as punishment?

Is it becos he FT and becos he was not a Sinkie?

You better be honest and say that..

YOU really want your Master to constantly fark you..for as long as possible. :D

you are late today. [wave]

we are expecting you that is why keeping this thread for so long.. how life? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

I am an ANUS (Alumni of NUS), I feel very dirty, I feel used.

Can I not tell people I was from NUS? Don't want to tell people I was from a school lacking in integrity. I feel shamed.

Can I take back all the money I foolishly donated to that son of a basturd school?

Office of the Provost

PROVOST

↡ Advertisement