Duo stole from passengers on SIA flight

Ahtong

Have to admit I usually don't pay attention to my luggage in the overhead compartment. Nowadays really must be careful

Duo nabbed for stealing on SIA flight

While the passengers of a Singapore Airlines (SIA) flight were watching videos or sleeping on Sunday, two men were helping themselves to valuables in their carry-on bags.

The duo, both Chinese nationals, rifled through the bags that had been stowed in overhead cabins looking for valuables. In one case, they struck gold - US$5,000 (S$6,300) in a laptop bag.

But an eagle-eyed crew member cottoned on to their game: By the time the Jakarta-Singapore flight landed at Changi Airport, the police were waiting for the pair.

Several such thefts have happened in the last month. Police reports have been made, and airlines and their crew alerted to this.

Copyright

↡ Advertisement

wonder what would happened if they stuffed heroin or other drugs into the bags of unknowingly passengers and the passenger suay suay kana inspection and caught wrongfully?

please give the duo,the ultimate prize.death penalty.

Edited by Unidentified

wonder what would happened if they stuffed heroin or other drugs into the bags of unknowingly passengers and the passenger suay suay kana inspection and caught wrongfully?

That is a very scary thought.

One of my personal paranoid behaviour while travelling is not to use a bag that is too attention seeking. Never know who might try to lompang stuff inside.

I think JKT-SG flight is a bit too short to carry out this kind of thievery. They might have better luck on those 8 hr+ overnight flights.

But maybe thieves must also consider ROI.

Execution by shooting. PRC style [rifle]

That is a very scary thought.

One of my personal paranoid behaviour while travelling is not to use a bag that is too attention seeking. Never know who might try to lompang stuff inside.

Put travel locks on hand carried baggages

Have to admit I usually don't pay attention to my luggage in the overhead compartment. Nowadays really must be careful

Duo nabbed for stealing on SIA flight

While the passengers of a Singapore Airlines (SIA) flight were watching videos or sleeping on Sunday, two men were helping themselves to valuables in their carry-on bags.

The duo, both Chinese nationals, rifled through the bags that had been stowed in overhead cabins looking for valuables. In one case, they struck gold - US$5,000 (S$6,300) in a laptop bag.

But an eagle-eyed crew member cottoned on to their game: By the time the Jakarta-Singapore flight landed at Changi Airport, the police were waiting for the pair.

Several such thefts have happened in the last month. Police reports have been made, and airlines and their crew alerted to this.

Copyright

Turbocharged

How come it is cottoned on and not caught on? Too in luv with the clothes brand.

Very brave of them!

Jkt-Sin is really just 4 hours. No one sleeps on such short flights!

Wah bro, which 'Jkt' you go to? Need 4 hours meh?

Anyway I always watched the compartment where my stuff is and I don't put valuables like $$$ in those stuff.

Turbocharged

So daring.....Should have forced these jokers out of the plane in mid air in their naked form. :D

What about decompression? if they even have the strength to open it.

Hypersonic

That's why hand luggages must have locks too. Prevention is better than regret

↡ Advertisement