MP must speak Singlish.......

KARTer

In case you missed this..... Enjoy!!! :D

Enjoyed Dr.Jiajia speech [nod] I'm glad that we have him as a Singaporean borned in Singapore [thumbsup]

(edited)

The future MP being groomed !

Who trust Bro Tigerwoods "Kee Chiu".

You trust me ! my hand is now away from keyboard and mouse, "kee Chiu" already <_<

Edited by Fongmy

Who trust Bro Tigerwoods "Kee Chiu".

You trust me ! my hand is now away from keyboard and mouse, "kee Chiu" already <_<

if your hands are off the keyboard, are you using one of your legs now? :o Opps [lipsrsealed]

if your hands are off the keyboard, are you using one of your legs now? :o Opps [lipsrsealed]

Precisely, left & right hands for exploring the mountains and lakes, left & right legs for walking and running, middle leg for creating next generation's's's's..........................

Agree ? I trust you'll "kee Chiu" [laugh]

Turbocharged

Maybe just me, im not amused and find it lame.. And also pity these kids.. What kind of parents will groom their kids that way? Do they know the meaning or reason to have that "Kee chiu" ?.. No matter how disagree I am with some of their policy and style, I will always make sure my son feel proud to be a Singaporean and respect his root, including his country. if he grown up and understand politics, choose his own side, im ok but hell no will I instil my thought on such a young kid.. If a late teen, maybe but not for kids that age.. They should have a childhood like I had, not a childhood of my believe...

The middle leg so flexible ah

Dear Mr Fong next time KEE LAN I also accept. [laugh]

Maybe just me, im not amused and find it lame.. And also pity these kids.. What kind of parents will groom their kids that way? Do they know the meaning or reason to have that "Kee chiu" ?.. No matter how disagree I am with some of their policy and style, I will always make sure my son feel proud to be a Singaporean and respect his root, including his country. if he grown up and understand politics, choose his own side, im ok but hell no will I instil my thought on such a young kid.. If a late teen, maybe but not for kids that age.. They should have a childhood like I had, not a childhood of my believe...

A person's Respect and Love for his country do not translate to wholesale/blind acceptance of the ideologies, policies, n rules of the rulers of the day. Also, light hearted pokes at the mannerism/style of another person, meant mainly for fun, is harmless and part and parcel of the progress towards a more matured society in which the people accepts and even laugh at themselves/society. Even when I support a person, I will not really frown on light hearted jokes targeted at him by others.

Btw, we don't really know for sure if the father didn't explain the politics etc to his boys, do you? I wonder how you come to the assumption and wrote your post based on it?

If you dont mind, please consider trying to grow up in this regard and be less uptight, more relaxed. Your choice.

Turbocharged

A person's Respect and Love for his country do not translate to wholesale/blind acceptance of the ideologies, policies, n rules of the rulers of the day. Also, light hearted pokes at the mannerism/style of another person, meant mainly for fun, is harmless and part and parcel of the progress towards a more matured society in which the people accepts and even laugh at themselves/society. Even when I support a person, I will not really frown on light hearted jokes targeted at him by others.

Btw, we don't really know for sure if the father didn't explain the politics etc to his boys, do you? I wonder how you come to the assumption and wrote your post based on it?

If you dont mind, please consider trying to grow up in this regard and be less uptight, more relaxed. Your choice.

, well, I have no problem with any mature adult doing such stunt or joke but to "use" a kids for such joke to me is lame... Maybe i'm just to uptight and hope all children will have the childhood like I did back then... Some of you might find it ok but ask yourself, will you want to groom your kid that manner? Is that a kids joke or an adult joke? I know I won't want my kids to learn that... Talk about to love a country or not, I always prefer to let the kids has an option, meaning they can choose their believe when they grow up and mature enough but I will not plant onto them my displeasure ....

, well, I have no problem with any mature adult doing such stunt or joke but to "use" a kids for such joke to me is lame... Maybe i'm just to uptight and hope all children will have the childhood like I did back then... Some of you might find it ok but ask yourself, will you want to groom your kid that manner? Is that a kids joke or an adult joke? I know I won't want my kids to learn that... Talk about to love a country or not, I always prefer to let the kids has an option, meaning they can choose their believe when they grow up and mature enough but I will not plant onto them my displeasure ....

Even if a kid follows the adults' views towards issues of the day, when he grows up most likely than not he will re-examine what he has been told in his younger days and form his own views sooner or later, most of us have passed from the early stage to the later as we grow and develope our minds. A kid does grow up both physically and mentally.

Some fathers may event tell the kid it's all a show and ask him not to take it seriously in such a situation. [:)]

↡ Advertisement