Repainting of whole car

VellfireS

Brothers..Sigh.. A small incident happened.. One carpark in Jurong East.. My ride got stuck in between the wall and centre kerb.. I later no choice just drive thru it , causing my driver side back door to be dented and paint gone..

Today , I went to BM to enquire to repaint the whole car.. Knn.. They told me it'll cost $5700 ... I was like.. WTF.. Nevermind.. It's okay..

So.. The Million dollar question.. Tell me a good place to repaint the whole car.. I feel like repainting as the front also kena scratch already.. Should I go to UMW Toyota in JB or any good and reasonable priced repainting companies here.. I desperately need solution as the door one part got rust already.. Thanks many many.

P.S. Will upload the pictures soon...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Wow, 5700$ is ridiculous. If repainting back same colour, should be in the 800-1500 range. I guess u can try the usual suspects reccommended by others, szekang, armorcoat... google for their address.

Neutral Newbie

Wow, 5700$ is ridiculous. If repainting back same colour, should be in the 800-1500 range. I guess u can try the usual suspects reccommended by others, szekang, armorcoat... google for their address. Was thinking of asking a quote for repaint for lexus, guess I can skip BM.

Wow, 5700$ is ridiculous. If repainting back same colour, should be in the 800-1500 range. I guess u can try the usual suspects reccommended by others, szekang, armorcoat... google for their address. Was thinking of asking a quote for repaint for lexus, guess I can skip BM.

Really should skip BM.. Sigh.. I thought the max 2k was best.. Knn..5.7k no joke.. Best part.. havent include the removal of dent and all..

Turbocharged

snake kang or Tua Kang whichever u call it. hear already also dont feel good.

u better check 100 times whether others area of your car containminate with paint.

Do your homework. Dont let the ANTs leads you into the bait.

Try Ronnie Phua at AMK ind level #04. This uncle more responsible.

Edited by Mcf777

That's the AD pricing as they really cover many areas. As for outside workshop even though the so call repaint "whole car" are mostly on areas facing the sun and the parts that kenna scratched. On the outlook it looks like the whole car is repainted cos after polishing you can't really tell. But after the wax come off, you can tell especially under sunlight.

I ever ask before in detail what areas they cover by AD vs outside workshop. What you pay for is what you get.

snake kang or Tua Kang whichever u call it. hear already also dont feel good.

u better check 100 times whether others area of your car containminate with paint.

Do your homework. Dont let the ANTs leads you into the bait.

Try Ronnie Phua at AMK ind level #04. This uncle more responsible.

i went to phua before. he is indeed good. a lot of preowned lexus are done by him

Neutral Newbie

Agent are always more expensive compare to outside workshop. It is just like buying car from the agent or the PI. =)

Maybe you need to take note is how many coats of paints do they spray. This is more impt.

Agent are always more expensive compare to outside workshop. It is just like buying car from the agent or the PI. =)

Maybe you need to take note is how many coats of paints do they spray. This is more impt.

Since agent charge so high, they should spray many many many coats of paints then? :D

Neutral Newbie

oh you can try this workshop. I did some accident repair with them before.

Good workmanship and I think they provide manpower to BM as well.

Alpha Car Care

Address : Blk 1010 Bukit Merah Lane 3 #01-119 S(159724) (map)

Opening Hours : 8.30am - 5.30pm (Mon- Fri) 8.30am - 3pm (Sat) Closed on Sun & PHs

Phone : 62748822

Neutral Newbie

Since agent charge so high, they should spray many many many coats of paints then? :D

haha... we should ask them spray one coat one colour. 3 coats 3 different colours..

Edited by 15F

one door and fender for 5.7k? i thk they r not repainting, more like replacing the 2 panel plus spray ^_^

anyw i did similar before..but few yrs back less than $300.

i thk its jus a small job, any decent sprayshop can settle dun so sad ok ^_^

one door and fender for 5.7k? i thk they r not repainting, more like replacing the 2 panel plus spray ^_^

anyw i did similar before..but few yrs back less than $300.

i thk its jus a small job, any decent sprayshop can settle dun so sad ok ^_^

Haha... Nopes.. It's the whole car repaint.. Without fixing the dents.. Sigh...

No bro.. Not just that.. front and back got more.. . Thanks man.. Will try not to be sad...

↡ Advertisement