Road bully Brazilian style

Aimnfire

Somebody oredy posted earlier....

But got to give the rider a pat on the back.....his zx1100 is much better than then that 'beach'.

why pat on the back of the rider? He started it by kicking the car....most likely he see the driver is a woman so think he can act mancho......he deserve to be KILLED!

Edited by LoverofCar

why pat on the back of the rider? He started it by kicking the car....most likely he see the driver is a woman so think he can act mancho......he deserve to be KILLED!

are you sure the driver is a woman?

anyway ego or not, man or woman its besides the point, the driver of the vehicle attempted murder!

Wah ! The driver damn "jialat", you touch me and you get it from me kind of mentality. But the biker also too much by kicking on the car. Guess, the biker pick the wrong target and did not expect the driver to react this way. This teaches us something, not everyone quiet quiet and LL type for some do retaliate and retaliate in a unspeakable manner.

:huh:

Seriously, which motorcyclist want to challenge a car driver unless he is heavily pissed off by the drivers' inconsiderate act?

My guess is that before the video clip starts, some big incident already happened between the two.

are you sure the driver is a woman?

anyway ego or not, man or woman its besides the point, the driver of the vehicle attempted murder!

Go watch the video lah...at 0.48 sec when the driver open her door to get out of the car...Is it a WOMAN! [cool]

wah... those cars at the side quite suay..

well like they say

wrath of a woman dont play2 hor

combine when she have pms, the result will be devastating

↡ Advertisement