Cs3 side mirror

Nooby

Bros. any of you have idea how much it cost to repair a cs3 side mirror? The mirror completely broke off. Can it be stick back? Coz the ws said that I will have to purchase a new one. Can't be stick back? The price is ard $200-$300. It is so expensive? Btw it is only one side(left). Please advice...

↡ Advertisement

Bro. Thanks for your advice!!! You got their contact? But how to fix?? The nut all come out. Zzz. It is very easy?? Appreciate your advice!!!

bro u google min ghee u wil find the contact faster. im not sure wat is your damage to the side mirror but the whole assembly can cost that much. i had mine wanked out before by a mofo and it was dangling by the side when i got to my car. bot a 2nd hand full set for $40 iirc. alternatively got pple advised me to straight away change to replica granadors for about $200. ^_^

Hey bro. I found their contact. Do they help in installation too?? Coz the mirror need to tap back one wire for the auto adjustment thingy. The price is less than $50?!? NB. My WS tell me $200++.

Just to add on. Mine side mirror totally broke off. One side. Can purchase one side only? Can't reuse back one right?

↡ Advertisement