Jokes by SCB11980

Scb11980

Subject: ANOTHER LIVERPOOL CLASSIC.....!

A woman walks into the Liverpool benefits office, trailed by 15 kids...

'WOW,' the social worker exclaims, 'Are they ALL yours?

'Yeah they are all mine,' the flustered mother sighs, having heard that question a thousand times before. She says, 'Sit down Terry.' All the children rush to find seats.

'Well,' says the social worker, 'then you must be here to sign up. I'll need all your children's names.'

'This one's my oldest - he is Terry.'

'OK, and who's next?'

'Well, this one he is Terry, also.'

The social worker raises an eyebrow but continues. One by one, through the oldest four, all boys, all named Terry. Then she is introduced to the eldest girl, named Terri. 'All right,' says the caseworker. 'I'm seeing a pattern here. Are they ALL named Terri?'

Their Mother replied, 'Well, yes-it makes it easier. When it is time to get them out of bed and ready for school, I yell, 'Terry!' An'

When it's time for dinner, I just yell 'Terry!' an' they all come

Runnin.' An' if I need to stop the kid who's running into the street, I just yell 'Terry' and all of them stop. It's the smartest idea I ever had, namin' them all Terry.'

The social worker thinks this over for a bit, then wrinkles her forehead and says tentatively, 'But what if you just want ONE kid to come, and not the whole bunch?'

'I call them by their surnames!'

↡ Advertisement

A ninety year rich old man married to a twenty year pretty woman and she became pregnant.

Man was so happy, went to his regular psychiatrist and asked for an advise.

The doctor said, "Well listen to a story. A hunter goes to the jungle to hunt. In rush he picks up his umbrella in place of gun and he faces a lion. He points, takes aim at lion, and shoots. Boom, the lion dies."

Old man says, "But, that is impossible, some one else shot his gun at lion and killed him."

Doctor says, "True, that is my advise."

A ninety year rich old man married to a twenty year pretty woman and she became pregnant.

Man was so happy, went to his regular psychiatrist and asked for an advise.

The doctor said, "Well listen to a story. A hunter goes to the jungle to hunt. In rush he picks up his umbrella in place of gun and he faces a lion. He points, takes aim at lion, and shoots. Boom, the lion dies."

Old man says, "But, that is impossible, some one else shot his gun at lion and killed him."

Doctor says, "True, that is my advise."

In order to be more effective and for the sake of bandwidth. Keep all your jokes in one thread!

DO NOT OPEN NEW THREADS JUST FOR ONE JOKE.

FUTURE DISREGARD OF THE BANDWIDTH WILL RESULT IN CLOSURE OF THREADS IMMEDIATELY. THANK YOU!

hi sabbie

Do note, that we are not mucking around on this. Either conform or you see yourself in netherworld trying to scream 'sex' <_<

Do note, that we are not mucking around on this. Either conform or you see yourself in netherworld trying to scream 'sex' <_<

i dont see anything wrong with my post

if the word sabbie is worse than fark that is used so often even by you as a mod now

than you should banned all those words

since sabbie is not banned as in banned but only that his post requires vetting

and he also had re-incarnated in many forms with the likes of fastfastcar and etc

i am not sure if the Littleknown Today, 12:52 PM is him as his style appears to be like him

what is wrong about saying hi sabbie still he still exist right

if you are so tight arse about me

just ban the hell of me

dont play the mr nice man game and here we give you chance

lets get it straight

please as a mod now

talk straight

dont give me horse shxt abotu netherworld trying to scream sex

i think an apology is forecoming

thank you

Although this thread has the intention to keep the bandwidth to a minimum, looks as if it is not appreciated. Thus, it serves no use here

↡ Advertisement