DVD Video creation

Kelvinlev

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros, would like to be advised as mentioned below....Thanks a lot in advance.

Have been trying to create DVD with music video (AVI format), so far using windows DVD maker and its like taking too long, and usually I would kill the process after sometime, note that I inserted about 10 titles, so doesn't make the file too big....

Any aftermarket software online which you guys recommend and of course with a faster speed during burning process.....

Cheers !!

Edited by Kelvinlev
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Yeah, tried it, and I mainly used this for conversion. But not able to burn as AVI videos, meaning, their DVD burner only meant for T_S format, correct me if I'm wrong....unless I select the wrong burner with DVD video soft....btw, are you able to do so? like burning some MTV videos (AVI format) into it?

Yeah, tried it, and I mainly used this for conversion. But not able to burn as AVI videos, meaning, their DVD burner only meant for T_S format, correct me if I'm wrong....unless I select the wrong burner with DVD video soft....btw, are you able to do so? like burning some MTV videos (AVI format) into it?

Yes, but I always used Any DVD converter portable.

Neutral Newbie

Apologise....so you mean you can burn out AVI video right? using that converter software...are you able to provide me a exact link, as I search online and there seems to be so many versions of it?

Hypersonic

Hi bros, would like to be advised as mentioned below....Thanks a lot in advance.

Have been trying to create DVD with music video (AVI format), so far using windows DVD maker and its like taking too long, and usually I would kill the process after sometime, note that I inserted about 10 titles, so doesn't make the file too big....

Any aftermarket software online which you guys recommend and of course with a faster speed during burning process.....

Cheers !!

Use WinAVI. Good program [thumbsup]

Hypersonic

Oh just to add. WinAVI only convert the AVI files into DVD format. You still need a program like Nero to burn it. [;)]

Neutral Newbie

thanks, bro....

I thought of directly burning from AVI format videos straight to DVD disc as to play on my car's DVD player....

If talking about burner...which good one do you use?

Hypersonic

Normally direct burning is very slow as conversion is lousy from most burning s/w. If you use WinAVI, it takes less than 10min to convert and then another 10min to burn so it's worth doing separately.

For burner, any one will do as most will be almost the same speed. The one I use is Nero.

Cheers !!

Bro in the first place why you want to convert to DVD format? Your player not support DivX ?

If not get one, very cheap now, no need so mah fan le!!!

Neutral Newbie

Actually, not so man fan one, but its just that I goondoo....haha...

Umm, its also not that i wanted to convert to DVD format, let me share with you.....

i.e. music videos from youtube, so i paste the URL from youtube on one of the converter called " Free make" video, conversion to AVI, after conversion to AVI format, burn into DVD disc, then play on car player...... workable for him leh....but I face problem..

I used Windows media center, and also tried windows DVD maker to add all these files, burn, but cannot tahan the process duration and always stop after sometime..sometime it hanged during the process, so am seeking some good advice here, I know there are many better ways which I don't know..if you don't mind...

can share with me more......?? [:p]

Hypersonic

I may try your method....your nero is version ? it is not a free software, right?

I'm using Nero 10. The latest I think is ver 11. Yes, it's not free. Actually the software don't make much of a difference. It's the burner that's important.

ur car must not be smelling too good after that.

i knew there must be some aleck around after posting that

but seriously do you have any recommendations

thanks

↡ Advertisement