Foldable bicycle

Sgspurs

22 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Not everyone can wear Lycra 

I still can wear...but cannot leave house without neighbour asks me why I go cycling with "spare tire" 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Supercharged
47 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I still can wear...but cannot leave house without neighbour asks me why I go cycling with "spare tire" 😁

Tie this to your "spare tire" = Instant 6-Pack. Make you neighbor whistle at you instead. 💪 

f1cb44756d467e081e5012976be782b6.jpg

• Haha! 4

Supercharged

Just sharing bros, I'm not trying to keep you away from your bikes. 😁

How cycling  [shocked], wearing briefs and using handphones can affect men's sperm health

IS CYCLING REALLY BAD FOR THE FAMILY JEWELS?

Cyclists would be familiar with the numb sensation down there – but it goes beyond that. According to Dr Tan, the compression from sitting on a bike seat can occasionally affect penile erections “due to compression on the nerve in the Alcock’s canal”. 

“Men who do long-distance cycling may experience numbness of the penis. Some men may also experience erectile dysfunction due to injury to the nerve and the blood vessels within the canal," said Dr Tan.

Other than functional issues concerning erections, Dr Tung noted that “sperm parameters have been shown to be suppressed in young, healthy males who underwent intense cycling training, as well as non-professional low-intensity cyclists”. It may be a good idea to limit the duration and frequency of your cycling sessions if you’re trying to conceive, she said.

https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/wellness/sperm-health-men-cycling-boxers-smoking-drinking-eating-13147176

sperm.jpg

Edited by Didu

My friend was trying for a baby 3 years back after marriage but without success.

Then he picked up cycling 2 years back to lose weight and keep healthy. 

Just the beginning of this year, he had a cute and healthy baby with his wife.

So take all these reports with a pinch of salt.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Supercharged

Yes, the article also did say "exercise is good". but compressing one's "family jewels" at length is cruel to say the least. Looking at my bike seat, the face hole of a message bed comes into mind(see below pic). Would some seat manufacturer come up with a scrotum hole bike seat for us guys? Our balls would thank you for it. :yeah-im-not-drunk:

face-of-an-asian-man-getting-a-massage-p

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

My friend was trying for a baby 3 years back after marriage but without success.

The spermoo got jotted/squeezed out.

• Haha! 5

Come to think of it in China n India during the 50/60’s ...... bikes were like the default population/people mover and still the population was growing leaps n bounds ...... but then again people used it as a form of transportation and sort of relaxed ......but now with the new tech bikes with lots of stiffness for better performance might “compromise” the balance ..... anyways I usually always put my HP on the handle bar or pouch .... though I’ve seen many put HP on the shirt pockets at the back usually 

Edited by BanCoe
  • Haha! 2

13 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Oh, that is so sweet!

tenor.gif?itemid=5627174

• Haha! 5

Supercharged
2 hours ago, BanCoe said:

Come to think of it in China n India during the 50/60’s ...... bikes were like the default population/people mover and still the population was growing leaps n bounds ...... but then again people used it as a form of transportation and sort of relaxed ......but now with the new tech bikes with lots of stiffness for better performance might “compromise” the balance ..... anyways I usually always put my HP on the handle bar or pouch .... though I’ve seen many put HP on the shirt pockets at the back usually 

China in 50/60s was trying to control its birth rate, and unknowingly found the right tool.  [:p]  

• Haha! 2

Supercharged

I see the thumb pressing into the foam.  :lll._.:  Thumbs inside got bone, but my balls don't have OK? Mine not hardball.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Didu said:

I see the thumb pressing into the foam.  :lll._.:  Thumbs inside got bone, but my balls don't have OK? Mine not hardball.

Bubble wrap your balls. 😂

• Haha! 2