Foldable bicycle

Sgspurs

40 minutes ago, Knighthunter said:

same issues, just spray WD40 inside front tube and it seems rust problem lesser after I install Brompton Tool. The tool end provide some kind of sealing to front tube where usually I found rust there.

Untitled.jpg

Is this what you were referring to? 

IMG_20201224_100009.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

53 minutes ago, Knighthunter said:

same issues, just spray WD40 inside front tube and it seems rust problem lesser after I install Brompton Tool. The tool end provide some kind of sealing to front tube where usually I found rust there.

Untitled.jpg

I am not worried about rust.

Only worry about the screw that clamp handle bar.

• Praise 1

On 2 December, 2020 at 10:25 AM, Knighthunter said:

Brompton is made of steel and joint will loosen after a while. I have 2 bromptons and the first one I bought in 2015, the pin on the main frame will wear off then time to replace. I am not strong rider but I am heavy riders. So gravity loves me.

Btw I also still own my Tyrell FX and Tern LinkD8 that only frame is original the other parts upgraded 😂 I didn’t get Birdie since I decided to get another Brompton S6L black edition (kena con) and my old Brompton is M6R

you should have got the birdie instead, I had tried on my friend birdy and found it light and easy to operate/ ride, it cosy him $3k and his wifey similar brand but slightly smaller in size equivalent quality, ( it is like too many ferraris in your garage, at least a Porsche ma ) [laugh]

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Meanmachine said:

you should have got the birdie instead, I had tried on my friend birdy and found it light and easy to operate/ ride, it cosy him $3k and his wifey similar brand but slightly smaller in size equivalent quality, ( it is like too many ferraris in your garage, at least a Porsche ma ) [laugh]

I almost got birdie 2 few years ago but attitude of the shop in ubi pissed me off, I will not spent any cents there and walkout. 

I get used to ride my tyrell with birdie group last time. 

Edited by Knighthunter
  • Praise 1

18 minutes ago, Knighthunter said:

I almost got birdie 2 few years ago but attitude of the shop in ubi pissed me off, I will not spent any cents there and walkout. 

I get used to ride my tyrell with birdie group last time. 

That's why AD changed this year.

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Didu said:

With this, you'll never have to look for a service bell at any hotel front desk. "Yes sir, how may I help you?" as the hotel concierge  [laugh]

Maybe a voluptuous lady would ask me for coffee tea or her. 😍

• Haha! 1

What has Car and Bike have in common? - Fetch & Carry i suppose . . . during this Black Swan Pandemic, many of us came out to walk, exercise and run, breath fresh air, tightening those loose muscles or strengthening those tired limps.

Now popping up folding bike or simply bikes of all sort who needs to be transported from A - B, aren't we lucky to have the space, time and capacity to indulge in some relaxing activities to soot our soul and refresh our mind.

Yes, folding bikes are the topic these days, of either the branded Brommies or Birdies, Tern or Dahon, I reckon after a period of times, these folding bike will be a thing of the past, like Arowana fish, Lohan fish, Road racing bike, Meride to Factor. never ending . . .brands

Really beautiful Morning and early afternoon before rain cats and dogs........pushing the bike all the way up 5 flights to cross PIE.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.c89753ce70dc1eb9e2d6c071e664884b.jpgB

Edited by Knighthunter
My spelling is crap
  • Praise 8

3 hours ago, Knighthunter said:

Really beautiful Morning and early afternoon before rain cats and dogs........pushing the bike all the way up 5 flights to cross PIE.

Untitled.thumb.jpg.c89753ce70dc1eb9e2d6c071e664884b.jpgB

Did you notice a lot of vehicles in lane 1 jamming their brakes when you were taking photo of the bicycle? 😅😅😅

Edited by Atonchia
  • Haha! 2

7 hours ago, inlinesix said:

You are in my neighborhood 

My usual route from Novena either go to geylang/paya lebar direction or to city, PCN in our area really fragmented so many bridges crossing. Punggol/Sengkang has the best PCN connectivity. Leisure rider sometime I just follow the wind direction....I still can't find way to go to new PCN along the PIE after Steven Road without having cycling at Thomson Road. Thomson Road NSCC lot's of construction now bit hesitate to cycle on the road for this section.

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, Knighthunter said:

My usual route from Novena either go to geylang/paya lebar direction or to city, PCN in our area really fragmented so many bridges crossing. Punggol/Sengkang has the best PCN connectivity. Leisure rider sometime I just follow the wind direction....I still can't find way to go to new PCN along the PIE after Steven Road without having cycling at Thomson Road. Thomson Road NSCC lot's of construction now bit hesitate to cycle on the road for this section.

Have to careful of ur tyres while cycling along the construction sites for loose rocks that can puncture your tyres. Avoid nite cycling as you cant see these small loose rocks ahead.

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 1