Very heavy rain and jams everywhere this morning!!

KARTer

How many late for work due to jams?

early morning i took CTE from amk to chin swee... but when i reached just before PIE slip road (PIE from Changi joining CTE), suddenly a TP shot out from this slip road and immeidately put his bike across lanes 1-4 and stopped everyone coming from north on CTE!!! ............ he really fierce, one taxi tried to sneak pass, he point finger at him and gave him angry hand gestures!! (later this taxi crawled at snail pace when traffic moved again)

we LL stopped and waited.... he then waved all the cars from the slip road into CTE, for the next 2 mins!!! ............ wonder why he did that? was there a big jam clogging up the slip road and back into PIE?.... i really doubt so coz before he did this, traffic on CTE and from slip road was moving, although slow at about 60kmh..... anyone experienced such thing before?

then after he waved us to move on, further down just before CTE tunnel (towards city), he did the same thing again!!! ................ this TP ki siao or what?

anyway, that was about 715am... from then until i reached office via vivo to the north, saw many jams.........

when i wanted to use adams flyover to get from farrer rd into lornie then PIE towards BKE, big jam again... the admas flyover was jammed... so i used the side road trying to bypass the flyover, but the side road also jammed, so i turned right into Dunean towards city direction, but turned into KHeam Hock rd instead of all the way, using Kheam Hock rd, i went towards Bukit Brown!!, then turned into Lornie in the direction of farer rd, down the slip road back to PIE towards bke!!...

bke on the opp direction (from North towards toa payoh) big jam from BKE/PIE slip all the way back to mandai rd!!!

when i reached office... i was still the earliest!! guess my colleagues kena jams on their way also

↡ Advertisement

i in office by 0615 so no issues

you opened main gate for the office, and started the aircon for everyone before they arrived? :D please, dont take away the job of the caretaker....

I on mrt now. No hav xmm nex to mi today

pls check, maybe your front zip opened... xmm all siam :D

Thought yours is 24hrs in office ... [:p]

LOL... last nite he lonely, sneaked out to find maids... :D

you opened main gate for the office, and started the aircon for everyone before they arrived? :D please, dont take away the job of the caretaker....

bloody kopi lady also come in 0630...kns [laugh][laugh][laugh]

bloody kopi lady also come in 0630...kns [laugh][laugh][laugh]

my place kopi lady is a prc housewife (young)... yours? :D

took slip road to CTE from Macpherson road...

slight jam there... watched the time from 7.59 to 8am... a few more cents gone [bigcry] due to the jam...

While at CTE, still consider ok.... Yes, there are hoggers....

Then at SGH, stupid camry driver....

Park at roadside and didnt signal when moving off...

I have to swerve a little to get out of the way...

Took revenge by slowing to almost a halt for the rear vehicle to close up with me thus camry driver cannot move off...

Went to my workplace, those private bus at lane 1 slowly crawl...

lane 2 SBS bus...

lane 3 - bus lanes but people anyhow park at roadside....

Came in office, 3rd chap...

Everyone was late...

Main office's lights were turned on at 9.34am when the offical time is 9am...

Going for my coffee break now :D

Supercharged

Thought yours is 24hrs in office ... [:p]

24hrs, also got shift duty mah...... how to expect him to be there 24/7? how to appreciate his "posh" car like that......

my place kopi lady is a prc housewife (young)... yours? :D

[laugh][laugh] singaporean...but the PRCs come later

Lornie Rod this mornign got lorry turn turtle, massive jammed ... [:(]

ya, heard on radio about 710am, kept repeating until i had to planned alternative route... :o

how long you been eyeing on her... [sly]

not very long, when she started chatting, i sensed that she inside got fire, can kill one... so i gave up :o

↡ Advertisement