A lot of fake Navy SEALS in US

Ahtong

Any such jokers in S'pore? Maybe some PLAB clerk claiming to be ex-fighter pilot? [laugh]

Boast-busters: Those who hunt and expose fake Navy SEALs are busier than ever

By Annys Shin, Published: June 14, 2011

In Louisiana, a man duped the governor into believing he was the lone survivor of a Navy SEAL team ambushed in Afghanistan. In California, a jousting promoter said he was a SEAL veteran, not just a veteran of battles at Renaissance fairs. And in Georgia, a televangelist listed a stint with the SEALs in his online bio for years, along with bit parts in the films

↡ Advertisement

Got...... claim to be CDO, SOF, or whatever.

I usually ask them, "Are you WITH the unit you're talking about, or IN the unit itself?"

A lot of these in SG as well. All round the world, not only just in the US.

The stupidity of it all is, the community is *just* so small, with *everyone* knowing

each other or being able to interlink who is who from which class/batch. How you lie,

you will not be able to say who attended what course you say you were from. :D

Then...everything starts to crumble. -_-

Got...... claim to be CDO, SOF, or whatever.

I usually ask them, "Are you WITH the unit you're talking about, or IN the unit itself?"

maybe in future,only those combat troopers are allowed to wear the unit shirts outside.

seen alot wearing CDO shirts outside but most look like drivers or clerks and storeman pattern.

maybe in future,only those combat troopers are allowed to wear the unit shirts outside.

seen alot wearing CDO shirts outside but most look like drivers or clerks and storeman pattern.

FYI, most, if not all of them did go thru the course at one time or another. So the T-shirt wearing is

no issue, along with the beret if they did complete the course but got downgraded due to injury.

So totally nothing wrong with that, they are still allowed to feel proud to be part of the team.

I went to a short course in one of the poly and an administrative fella claimed he was from the commando unit. Fella looked and sounds like a bangla and stands at my shoulder level. I am only 173cm and i guessed he did not even breached 160cm. When he said he was from the CDO unit i just looked at him and gave him a 'what the f--k' look. [crazy][crazy]

WeddellSeal.jpg

Why would anyone wana pretend to be the fella above is beyond me [confused]

[laugh] [laugh]

But seriously these imposters really bo liao jia ba bo sai pang [shakehead]

Can understand how active and retired SEALs feel towards these clowns [rifle] .

Akin to someone saying that serving as a doctor in a hospital is equivalent to serving NS... [rolleyes]

I went to a short course in one of the poly and an administrative fella claimed he was from the commando unit. Fella looked and sounds like a bangla and stands at my shoulder level. I am only 173cm and i guessed he did not even breached 160cm. When he said he was from the CDO unit i just looked at him and gave him a 'what the f--k' look. [crazy][crazy]

Excuse me, later batches of Cdo trainees were small in build.

Why would anyone wana pretend to be the fella above is beyond me [confused]

But seriously these imposters really bo liao jia ba bo sai pang [shakehead]

Can understand how active and retired SEALs feel towards these clowns [rifle] .

Akin to someone saying that serving as a doctor in a hospital is equivalent to serving NS... [rolleyes]

Actually, I have to admit, I'm a Seal...running away from my arch enemy, the deadly polar bear whom I

have taken in now as my sworn brudder. [laugh] [laugh]

Turbocharged

Maybe he was? Storeman?

I also Ex-Seal, evolved to Polar Bear. Darwin at work.

no ... you were seal... then kena eaten by polar bear... now reincarnated ... that's called karma at work [laugh]

↡ Advertisement