LTA, TP, HDB, URA lately very on the ball....

Ken4555

:mellow: .... maybe its just me... lately see many cameras on overhead bridges... my last 3 summons appeal failed... lol

my frd kenna 2 TPs waiting at his hse MSCP and summon him tinted lamps and LEDs...

TPs nowadays practice this ah?... i kenna warning letter for tinted glass (posted the letter here before in another thread)... maybe i didnt get a summon cause my registed address different from where i'm staying...

kns this year donate alot to national building sia... lol [laugh]

just checking if anyone knows what will most likely happen when you reach 20-23 demerit points... 24 is suspend correct? what determins the length of suspension... i understand if a year then automatically revoked...

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Ya saw 2 LTA 2 days back @ nicoll highway.. Camping on side road just after the famous TP camp bridge...

LTA would camp also @ the KPE entrance towards punggol @ nicoll... That usually to deter drivers from cutting in from lane 3 as got double white lines there...

:mellow: .... maybe its just me... lately see many cameras on overhead bridges... my last 3 summons appeal failed... lol

Short of $10 to get a bang [laugh]

Agree summon auntie very on..

I usually kanna abt 1 parking summon per year as im the just put 1 $0.50 or $1 fir dun know hoe many hours kind.. n 25% of the time i dun put.. that's for 2011 to 2005..

This year, just in Feb i kanna 1 $30 n 1 $6.. probability has increased.. therefore i reduced the 25% of the time dun put coupon to 0%..

Agree summon auntie very on..

I usually kanna abt 1 parking summon per year as im the just put 1 $0.50 or $1 fir dun know hoe many hours kind.. n 25% of the time i dun put.. that's for 2011 to 2005..

This year, just in Feb i kanna 1 $30 n 1 $6.. probability has increased.. therefore i reduced the 25% of the time dun put coupon to 0%..

yah yah now really more on the ball... the bikers ones are damn fast also

Ya saw 2 LTA 2 days back @ nicoll highway.. Camping on side road just after the famous TP camp bridge...

LTA would camp also @ the KPE entrance towards punggol @ nicoll... That usually to deter drivers from cutting in from lane 3 as got double white lines there...

cut double white line got points correct?

Yellow Skin pussies lor :wub: ...

Spring Rolls also that market [cool]

bro pls dont get me horny early morning... still got long day to go leh

my frd kenna 2 TPs waiting at his hse MSCP and summon him tinted lamps and LEDs...

TPs nowadays practice this ah?... i kenna warning letter for tinted glass (posted the letter here before in another thread)... maybe i didnt get a summon cause my registed address different from where i'm staying...

kns this year donate alot to national building sia... lol [laugh]

just checking if anyone knows what will most likely happen when you reach 20-23 demerit points... 24 is suspend correct? what determins the length of suspension... i understand if a year then automatically revoked...

I think if your friend decided to mod his car, even it is only the lights. He must be prepared if he is caught.

It has nothing to do with them being "on".

cut double white line got points correct?

Fine is $150 n demerit 3 or 6.. i rather get caught for speeding than offence on double white or redlight offence. . Bo hua

Early this year, I was warming up my bike to go work.

1 LTA enforcement officer came look around, see bikes etc.

Then ask me boss this wat blk..i say this is 1xx..

I kancheong coz my bike fog lite no cover (kena stolen)..lucky he nvr notice.

Then i juz ride off...later frd who oso park at same carpark say he tio summon $500 coz his exhaust no silencer on his parked bike.

Best part is frd canvas the bike...

LTA so on ah.

where's that?... early in the morning or evening bah

i dont know. clubsnap people take one [:p]

↡ Advertisement