Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

Friday must have cleared all the jams for sat....................went in sat noon..............reach custom ard noon...............free flow man..............came back abt 9pm.............1 hour jam in total...............not bad................. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Its a long weekend for this week. Time to head north.. For those heading north tomorrow morning gotta set off early to avoid the jam at Causeway... Happy holidays folks!

• Praise 8

Its a long weekend for this week. Time to head north.. For those heading north tomorrow morning gotta set off early to avoid the jam at Causeway... Happy holidays folks!

this weekend Good Friday + Qing Ming [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Supersonic

this weekend Good Friday + Qing Ming [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Long weekend already bad enough and now plus qing ming, guess the jam should be super bad?!

cfm jam song song................changi gao jurong............... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

coming back also head pain i think.............. <_<<_<

• Praise 1

I've given up driving to Malaysia on a long weekend. Suffered once for 3 hours at 2nd link on a Good Friday in 2009 and that was it. At that time, I was fooled by Onemotoring showing the bridge was empty at 9am. The horrendous jam started after mid bridge which could not be seen on the camera !!

To those who are heading north. Good luck.

Would rather stay home and bring my kids to local attractions. Science Park has reduced the admin fees on peak period. Still got the 1 year ticket of Jurong Bird Park.

• Praise 4

(edited)

will it be as bad as chinese new year?

kena jammed 3hr+ ... 2hr+ at msia 2nd link with no proper line up ... cars cut-in-out in 10 lanes and about 1hr in tuas checkpoint

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Unless the MY custom purposely slow down....

they use to open like 6-8 lane with 4 counters (24-32 counters) at their immigration, but last Saturday I came back around 8pm fr 2nd link. Only 2 lane of 6-8 counter, the queue NEVER move for 25mins.

(edited)

next would be 7-9 Aug ... the FATHER of all JAMs ...

whenever long weekend ... ten of thousands of sg car drive to msia

that also means at least millions are spent in msia ... but msia never improve leh

if improve they can take in more people to drive in can make even more money

Edited by Wt_know

Happy hols Bro!

Drive safe and eat well :D

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Happy holidays and drive safe [drivingcar]

Haha your nick PaiKia I thought you would bash those who cut your queue,

Jokes aside I usually keep to the extreme right, it might seem longer but its actually quicker and people from the bus lane won't disturn ya.

I see more Msian cars behave themselves compared to Sgp cars (suprised me), I saw a sgp car try to cut queue in front of a msian car the msian driver was gesturing and horning so much I thought a fight would erupt [laugh]

I was driving leisurely back from my hometown @ Kukup to Singapore this morning on a Good Friday.

After passing by Malaysia custom at 2nd link, I saw nothing but cars, many many cars in the highway all cannot move struck in the massive massive jams leading into Malaysia.

Every 200m there are police personal watching for Q-cutting vehicles, esp those who like to cut using road shoulder like what I will do.

So everyone please be careful and do not cut Q.

I drove along the 2nd link for a good 2-3 minutes and found that the Q were so terrible that it stretched about 3-5 km until Singapore custom.

ITs about 9am in the morning so I reckon those vehicles will reach JB at about 1pm cos they Q is not moving.

Next time if must go Malaysia, please reach Singapore custom at 4-5 am in the morning. AT least the jams wouldnt be so terrible!

• Praise 2