Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

Our custom is open round the clock (24hrs).

Travelers can enter thru the red-eye hours to avoid the jam.

The jam is round the clock 24 hours.. Just come back this morning 3.30am from woodlands checkpoint and the jam last about 45 minutes.. All counter open somemore.

The jam is round the clock 24 hours.. Just come back this morning 3.30am from woodlands checkpoint and the jam last about 45 minutes.. All counter open somemore.

I went in at 5am also jam for 2 hours. Really don’t know what time is without jam.

enter/departs thru Tuas around 3-4am, usually first few cars.

I came back from Malaysia on 13Dec Thursday around 2am (Woodland custom closed 0001hrs the same day), also less than 10 cars in Tuas checkpoint. very lucky.

Yes I use tuas, at 5am and only clear 7am. Msia side less than 2 cars in front of me. Seriously don’t know why sg side need to jam so long.
  • Praise 1

Just came back thru Tuas. Reach Malaysia side at 1700hrs,immediately jam from petrol station to custom. Only 3, some even 2 of the 6 booths were open, Reached SG side at 1930hrs, totally empty as all traffic were hold up at MY side. officers there asked how bad was MY side...they all felt bored cause no "business", one female officer was singing, lol.

Just checked online : 17Dec2018 / 0309hrs

Via tuas and woodlands checkpoint towards Malaysia are clear....

Return back to Singapore, long quee

Tuas Checkpoint

4703_0307_20181217030800_3832e2.jpg

Woodland checkpoint

2701_0307_20181217030800_44b54d.jpg

• Praise 1

Yesterday 1st time used Tuas to come back, reached Msia side at 6:30pm, cleared Spore side at 8:40pm. Jam until scared liao, next time better dont go to Msia. 

• Praise 2

Yesterday 1st time used Tuas to come back, reached Msia side at 6:30pm, cleared Spore side at 8:40pm. Jam until scared liao, next time better dont go to Msia. 

That timing is not too bad.

I reached Malaysia side at 7.25pm, cleared Singapore side at 11p

Looks like many still have budget to spare after 11/11, Black Friday, 12/12, can still chiong JB for Christmas shopping..... huat ah!

• Praise 1

For SG to MY direction, I see the causeway itself quite clear, jam is actually from expressway to SG customs.

Leads me to believe that SG side is doing all it can to discourage going to MY.

↡ Advertisement