Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

Looks like many still have budget to spare after 11/11, Black Friday, 12/12, can still chiong JB for Christmas shopping..... huat ah!

Me. Buy little things and eat only. But I take train in so didnt contribute to the jam. 

↡ Advertisement

Because MY will charge the same, 150 MYR, total $100. Can you still expect your electricians, plumbers, servers, courier, etc. will still accept the same costs ?

Honestly, I don't mind paying more for the electricians, plumbers, servers, courier, etc. then at least the salary will be decent for locals. If don't want to pay then learn to DIY. Many developed countries is doing it. Instead of having 3 foreign person (1 contractor, 1 supervisor, 1 workers) to fix your pipe at your home, you will have 1 local person taking the salary of 3, and he is more likely to be professionally trained.

Good idea. Inspires me to be a plumber When i retire. I've also seen them treated very well by the lady of the house on some plumbing videos I accidentally clicked on (for research) :p
  • Praise 1

Yesterday 1st time used Tuas to come back, reached Msia side at 6:30pm, cleared Spore side at 8:40pm. Jam until scared liao, next time better dont go to Msia. 

You heng only stuck ~2hrs. Could be worse, last night 1150pm haven't even reach 1st link CIQ jam alr. Only cleared SG side at 430am... [rolleyes] All caused by SG side, so jam still open only few counters. Still take their own sweet time [furious]

Edited by Holdenutessv
  • Praise 2

I took 2nd link at tuesday 3+pm, took about 1hr 30min to clear customs. 

Was bit suay that 10mins of that was being stuck behind a malaysian Cx-5 which had some problem with passports on our SG side.

• Praise 2

They should take this opportunity to check and be strict with the 3/4 tank rule since people are still willing to brave the congestion. It is a good time to make a killing. 

I took 2nd link at tuesday 3+pm, took about 1hr 30min to clear customs. 

Was bit suay that 10mins of that was being stuck behind a malaysian Cx-5 which had some problem with passports on our SG side.

Never follow behind a malaysian car at sg custom. Even their passports have no problem but also take longer to process de.  [:p]

• Praise 3

Yesterday 1st time used Tuas to come back, reached Msia side at 6:30pm, cleared Spore side at 8:40pm. Jam until scared liao, next time better dont go to Msia.

Like that also jam till scare. Wait you see KL traffic during peak hour

Good idea. Inspires me to be a plumber When i retire. I've also seen them treated very well by the lady of the house on some plumbing videos I accidentally clicked on (for research) :p

I want to be bus driver when I retires.

They should take this opportunity to check and be strict with the 3/4 tank rule since people are still willing to brave the congestion. It is a good time to make a killing.

Not fair leh.. 3/4 tank go there but jam 4hrs become half tank.. Not my fault wor...

Not fair leh.. 3/4 tank go there but jam 4hrs become half tank.. Not my fault wor...

wont be la. consumption during idling is approx 0.6L of petrol per hour per litre of engine displacement. a sienta with 1.5L should be 1L/hr

• Praise 1

wont be la. consumption during idling is approx 0.6L of petrol per hour per litre of engine displacement. a sienta with 1.5L should be 1L/hr

Wah.. Where u get the idling figures from?? So if 3/4 go queue, drop 4L also below 3/4 wor. Still kenna if check..
  • Praise 1

how tight?

got new procedures in addtion to open boot and see see look look? [sly]

besides, the open boot see see look look is before the immigration counter

the delay is at the immigration counter ... isn't it?

post-7984-0-91650100-1545100688_thumb.png

Edited by Wt_know

When I took train back, at custom, the guy in front of me tio. He had one pack of open cig in his pocket and was caught when the officer did a pat down. He was taken away with his bag for full search(I assume) in a room.

Security was quite tight.

attachicon.gifIMG-9654.PNG

This pic was taken by one of my buddy when he was stuck in the queue towards the JB custom side at 2nd Link last Sunday at 9pm after the toll booth  [sweatdrop]

new car (SLG plate) also got engine problem?

Looks like for the next 2 weeks, it is better to either take train or walk in and out of jb. Much faster especially by train.

↡ Advertisement