Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

where are you waiting? Woodlands or Tuas?

Waiting at home. My friend left at 10+ in smooth traffic. I waited for my kids to finish their school and got held back by the jam. Only to realise it got worst as the wait drags on. The positive is i am at home. Edited by Sopskysalat

Waiting at home. My friend left at 10+ in smooth traffic. I waited for my kids to finish their school and got held back by the jam. Only to realise it got worst as the wait drags on. The positive is i am at home.

then maybe you wait till midnight or something loh. at least 2 hours jam at the moment. 

then maybe you wait till midnight or something loh. at least 2 hours jam at the moment.

tonight 10pm all the way tomorrow = peak hours ... [laugh]

I quick hand quick leg fetch kids from sch and straightaway pio to 2nd link. Reached 1130hrs. Cleared malaysia side by 1220hrs

I see the traffic cam now, I also cold sweat

• Praise 4

I quick hand quick leg fetch kids from sch and straightaway pio to 2nd link. Reached 1130hrs. Cleared malaysia side by 1220hrs

I see the traffic cam now, I also cold sweat

My wife did not pack yesterday night. So we had to go home. Anyway, i will do an early trip in dawn.

Wah im more heng. Fetch kids at 10.30am. Quick zoom to woodlands. Took about 1hr 15mins to clear. Not so bad. Hengs. Tmr after lunch head back Spore. Fingers crossed.

• Praise 2

Wah im more heng. Fetch kids at 10.30am. Quick zoom to woodlands. Took about 1hr 15mins to clear. Not so bad. Hengs. Tmr after lunch head back Spore. Fingers crossed.

I am heading to KL. Should have a lane for KL and beyond since I don’t usually see many SG car along NSHW. Kidding
  • Praise 1

Many friends driving to Genting said nsh was a bitch to drive because so many sg plate cars hogging and heavy traffic. 90-100km/h

Looking at the jam at both customs now, i think they wished they weren't there. Lol

Come back sg few days later another shiong shiong queue.

Edited by Rayoflight
  • Praise 1

Left home about 0315,jam about 3.5 hrs, now enjoying the dim sum.

Not too bad, music all the way.

All those crossed over liao.. Where u all heading to? Im at my usual 1 nite stay.. KSL hahaha

To Desaru, over 20 yrs never go. Then to Jalan Permas stay Renaissance, food food food.

Thinking which petrol to pump. Shell like not good for my car.

• Praise 1