Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

Went in on 9th august. Started queue sg side at 530am. Cleared msia side only at 11am. Reach KL at 6pm. Lol. At custom see almost all sg car, once reach nshw only see a handful of sg car, wonder where they all go sia.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I also wanted to go in on the 9, but since morning the Q is LIKE THAT lor.  Horror.

Until 11pm still like that.  Abort lor. It is not until 2~3pm then the Q at BKE clear up ??

10 Aug best. 11 is Haji then 12 is coming home day.  If 10 CMI then, next week.

Went in on 9th august. Started queue sg side at 530am. Cleared msia side only at 11am. Reach KL at 6pm. Lol. At custom see almost all sg car, once reach nshw only see a handful of sg car, wonder where they all go sia.

Yesterday (Sat) wanted to recce one place and so drove in to MY.....   [drivingcar]

Reach BKE near Woodland Ave 3 junction and stuck in the jam at 10.20am. Inches slowly and reach SG Checkpoint (Woodland) at 10.45am and all in 25 minutes.

Then, the jam from Woodland Checkpoint after the counter to JB Custom. Clear JB Checkpoint at 12.35pm. 

Total, it took me 2hrs & 15 minutes to clear both sides. Said to myself, Heng Ahhhhhhhhh........ only 2hrs plus in jam.

During the jammed at the causeway, many SG & MY cars took their risk to use the bus & lorries lane and get caught at the MY side with 4 police officers stopping them to the side to issue summons. Orbigut... :a-happy:

On returning journey, left Bukit Indah after dinner at 8.10pm. Reached MY Checkpoint at 8.20pm and cleared within 5 minutes. On reaching the topmost of the bridge, hoping to see a clear road ahead and what a surprised, no jam .. [smash] 

Clear Tuas Checkpoint at at 8.40 pm. Sibeh song......... all in 20 minutes to clear both checkpoints. [bounce2]  

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 6

Return leg -

joined the Q at 5.36 pm

reached the counter for the chop at 7.14 pm

after that it's clear all the way till reached Sg to Q behind less than 10 vehicles to immigration counter.

• Praise 2

wah so many return today

tomorrow will be smooth like butter? lol

not really because they took 2.5 days to clear those ingoing vehicles, so now need another at least 2 days to clear those coming back to sg. Same as the last long holidays will last till tomorrow night

• Praise 1

Yesterday (Sat) wanted to recce one place and so drove in to MY..... [drivingcar]

Reach BKE near Woodland Ave 3 junction and stuck in the jam at 10.20am. Inches slowly and reach SG Checkpoint (Woodland) at 10.45am and all in 25 minutes.

Then, the jam from Woodland Checkpoint after the counter to JB Custom. Clear JB Checkpoint at 12.35pm.

Total, it took me 2hrs & 15 minutes to clear both sides. Said to myself, Heng Ahhhhhhhhh........ only 2hrs plus in jam.

During the jammed at the causeway, many SG & MY cars took their risk to use the bus & lorries lane and get caught at the MY side with 4 police officers stopping them to the side to issue summons. Orbigut... :a-happy:

On returning journey, left Bukit Indah after dinner at 8.10pm. Reached MY Checkpoint at 8.20pm and cleared within 5 minutes. On reaching the topmost of the bridge, hoping to see a clear road ahead and what a surprised, no jam .. [smash]

Clear Tuas Checkpoint at at 8.40 pm. Sibeh song......... all in 20 minutes to clear both checkpoints. [bounce2]

I went in via Tuas on Saturday 3pm to Bukit Indah. About 1 hr plus from home to destination. Not bad.

But had dinner at JB so got to spend close to 1 hr at Malaysia customs around 9pm, very very good compared to what's on the Google traffic right now!

PS. The Malaysian customs computer system must be running on 286, the officer maciam waiting and waiting staring and staring for the screen to load, that's why every car took 3 to 5 minutes.

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 2

I went in via Tuas on Saturday 3pm to Bukit Indah. About 1 hr plus from home to destination. Not bad.

But had dinner at JB so got to spend close to 1 hr at Malaysia customs around 9pm, very very good compared to what's on the Google traffic right now!

PS. The Malaysian customs computer system must be running on 286, the officer maciam waiting and waiting staring and staring for the screen to load, that's why every car took 3 to 5 minutes.

went in legoland yesterday also, via tuas and back about 1hr at JB custom to and back, consider quite fast. Tonight's traffic expecting, same case as previous long weekends and will last through tomorrow evening. 

• Praise 2

tomorrow will be the mt everest peak of jam? [sly]

went in legoland yesterday also, via tuas and back about 1hr at JB custom to and back, consider quite fast. Tonight's traffic expecting, same case as previous long weekends and will last through tomorrow evening.

• Praise 1

On Aug 10 evening already slowing down loh.

SG side clear very fast 10mins done ....... the 1hour is on the MAL side lor.

And yes,  cut Q went enter JB, force U to U Turn back.

Cut Q went enter to SG, prepare to pay up, they hid and wait for you.  

btw, today is Hari Raya Haji hor
counter staff also wish to take leave to celebrate leh

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

At this hour the jam is stretching all the way till Pelangi Plaza and beyond!!! I’d suggest book Airbnb at Princess Cove sleepover lah. Lol.

At this hour the jam is stretching all the way till Pelangi Plaza and beyond!!! I’d suggest book Airbnb at Princess Cove sleepover lah. Lol.

post-14834-0-40034100-1565566186_thumb.jpg

GG, the jam will last for next 2 days. Everyone come back sg at the same time.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7