Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

7+ hours I would have landed in Tokyo Narita airport. You still in JB ah??

Nope I now in penang. Like many others took this long weekend holiday go Malaysia. Haha

Lucky I flying there and fly back. Imagine those driving up to penang. Say go in and then drive up took 19 hours due to the causeway jam and then nshw also jam. Then coming back sg drive back another 15 or 16 hours due to get stuck in the jam in nshw and custom. Steam man..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

Is a waste of time go boleh.

Buy a cheap ticket go BKK, phuket etc..

Or get a ferry ticket go Batam or Bintan.

• Praise 8

Is a waste of time go boleh.

Buy a cheap ticket go BKK, phuket etc..

Or get a ferry ticket go Batam or Bintan.

On my 2nd day in penang. I already saw 3 sg cars there. So I am thinking. If they drive back before pH end. = another gg jam.

Supercharged

btw, today is Hari Raya Haji hor

counter staff also wish to take leave to celebrate leh

12th is public holiday in all states except Johor.

It is crazy to burn at least half a day cooping up in a car.  The saving is simply not worth the time and hassle.

• Praise 4

It is crazy to burn at least half a day cooping up in a car. The saving is simply not worth the time and hassle.

it’s not the saving

it’s 4 days holiday dont know what to do at home

die die must go msia

johor resort, melaka, kl, genting, cameron, penang all full house

from south all the way up to north ... full full ala ka full

that’s why HSR is a MUST! lol

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

Reports of motorists stuck at EDL coming back to SG for 11 hours since last night.

11hours.. can swap for 2x outgoing tuas jam

• Praise 1

Reports of motorists stuck at EDL coming back to SG for 11 hours since last night.

11hours.. can swap for 2x outgoing tuas jam

What 11hours? Maybe can be expected due to Thursday 5plus pm, record long jam at BKE that start from between bukit panjang and mandai onwards. Than this jam continues to national day only slightly better. So imagine the numbers of cars go in just that 2 days. Coming back also all come back together. Confirm will jam super long. But did not expect it will be 11hrs jam.

Records are meant to be broken I guess...haha.

With the implication of vep which is said to kick in on Oct, (don't know will it get delayed or not?) I think next time the jam will not be that long as a lot of people will find it a Hessle to register vep and that will reduced the number of sg cars that can drive into Malaysia.

With the implication of vep which is said to kick in on Oct, (don't know will it get delayed or not?) I think next time the jam will not be that long as a lot of people will find it a Hessle to register vep and that will reduced the number of sg cars that can drive into Malaysia.

I beg to differ. as now people are adopting wait n see attitude to see IF the VEP does kick in.. If it did they will then LLST go to do the VEP and join the jam

I beg to differ. as now people are adopting wait n see attitude to see IF the VEP does kick in.. If it did they will then LLST go to do the VEP and join the jam

Oh ya also got those who still want to try luck with no vep to go in and then slow down the clearance custom when vep kicks in. That will result in the jam.

• Praise 1

nothing will stop spore car to msia

unless burn down the bridge

the dark force is sibei strong [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know

I can ASSURE YOU with the new VEP endorsement, going JB will still be jam, simply said, their transport minister do nothing with additional RC , their deployment of manpower to manage visitation on every weekends/ P Holiday has not shown result to cope with high inflow of cars into Johore and other parts of Malaysia.

1/ Lack of CIQ custom manpower officer/s overwork and their faces tell a story of poor working environment & well fare.

2/ What has both countries benefitted from Visit Malaysia and Singapore ? 

A: Literally only both Govt's pocket in terms of usage and poor lightings in and around CIQ

3/ Singapore motorists may be well behaved to tow in line and Q ordering, other q-cutters spoilt the market, the fines is nothing to these ppl. The display of Ugly Singaporean [whip]  still exist in Bolehland.

4/ What makes you think that when LTA increases ERP Gantry fares by double will ease the Jam? , Well, the road still a hazard & menace to others road user, it does not deter traffic control any better, so come any PH or Super Long Weekends, going to JB or HSHW will NEVER EVER be a Breeze.

Hence, the Mother of All Strawberry to Peanut Jam will continue to apply.

I hope the VEP fail and many cock-up in Oct/ Nov period. Huat Arh ! [dead]

• Praise 5

msia toll fees up ... jam

spore toll fees up ... jam

rc up ... jam

passport no chop ... jam

cannot pump ron95 ... jam

school holiday ... jam

long weekend ... jam

vep ... no jam? muahahahaha

to be honest there is no one else can solve the jam

except both govt willing to resolve it once and for all