Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

Yeah, I reached Tuas at 01:40am, cleared SG side in 10 minutes, stuck at MY side till 5am. The queue is shorter than Woodlands, according to Gmap, distance is about 1.5KM. yet it took more than 3 hours for them to clear. 

Only 3 of the 6 counters were opened when I pass there, the other lanes were the same too. Yet this botak dare to claim all 36 counters were opened and none of their officers took leave when he was there.

https://www.sinchew.com.my/content/content_2098786.html

Botak man is Boleh man. 

Edited by epos

In all fairness, the capacity to handle this crowd is inadequate and unprecedented. Both customs are not built to handle this except a review for upgrade should be impending task due to favourable forex rate for more Malaysian to come in for work and for Singapore to spend in Malaysia.

Perhaps doubling or tripling (let authorities to conduit their due diligence) from current capacity will improve. We are already facing higher border movement but no sign of increasing its capacity but for Airport, priority is given even current capacity is still under-utilised. 

Bolehland very smart, they want people to get fed up coming back to Singapore, so they would u turn and check into hotels and spend more money in JB!

• Praise 2

Bolehland very smart, they want people to get fed up coming back to Singapore, so they would u turn and check into hotels and spend more money in JB!

hahaha ... idea is good

but cow dont drink cannot push cow head

one already knew jam no 5hrs no talk still want to drive in

can only ownself blame ownself

just train up bladder and bing watch avenger 1 to 4 in car

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

actually, apart from jam we should pity johor kia too

for 2 days they cant even drive out to shopping mall

post-7984-0-23763100-1565600436_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know

I'm supposed to return from Thailand roadtrip yesterday.

Scared by the feedbacks reporting 7-8 hrs wait at M'sian customs, now contributing extra 2 nights hotel stay to their economy.

• Praise 3

Should hire all these unemployed to be CIQ officer work part time during these peak periods.. but then who will want to take up leh..?

• Praise 1

Got a friend left JB at 1am. Crossed Singapore customs at fricking 8am...Wah lan eh!

Yup, a friend took 7 hours to clear MY customs.

SG folks love spending their long weekends at the causeway!

Only 3 of the 6 counters were opened when I pass there, the other lanes were the same too. Yet this botak dare to claim all 36 counters were opened and none of their officers took leave when he was there.

https://www.sinchew.com.my/content/content_2098786.html

Botak man is Boleh man. 

Ya, many of their counters have Red Cross also during the weekday work hours even though there were heavy traffic.

Having the crude-get bridge will b same same one.

Alot of money being collected, many times more than their road tax.

• Praise 2