Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

20 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Take bus from there usually can secure a seat.

by the time you reach singapore immigration, no guarantee of seat cos anyone can take any bus from there 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

34 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Anyone take the bus from queen street before?

Not me. Never took bus from there before.

I took bus from Newton Circus carpark. CW5. From SG to JB is $3.30(ezlink card) $3.50(cash). From JB to SG is RM3.50(cash).

Then in JB Sentral, took bus S1 to KSL. It is a looped bus between JB Sentral(City Square) and KSL. Only cost RM1.50 one way.

Total spent both ways is about SG$5. Cheap cheap.

• Praise 6

7 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

by the time you reach singapore immigration, no guarantee of seat cos anyone can take any bus from there 

At the checkpoint, can opt to stand one side and let others board if no more seats. Then take the next bus. Thatz what I did. Then sure confirm got seat. Take CW buses only. The queue for SBS 170 bus was crazy long!!!

• Praise 7

17 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

If take the johor express bus from queen st, should able to secure seat at immigration?

11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If take the johor express bus from queen st, should able to secure seat at immigration?

from singapore immigration you can queue at any bus you want to board, need to pay, anyway just cross the bridge in few min if no jam. The jam at causeway not that bad as there is a dedicated lane for bus, might jam for a while due to some drivers but they will get fine if caught by JB police.

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Not me. Never took bus from there before.

I took bus from Newton Circus carpark. CW5. From SG to JB is $3.30(ezlink card) $3.50(cash). From JB to SG is RM3.50(cash).

Then in JB Sentral, took bus S1 to KSL. It is a looped bus between JB Sentral(City Square) and KSL. Only cost RM1.50 one way.

Total spent both ways is about SG$5. Cheap cheap.

currently there is shuttle bus from mid valley to KSL and JB sentral.

16 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

from singapore immigration you can queue at any bus you want to board, need to pay, anyway just cross the bridge in few min if no jam. The jam at causeway not that bad as there is a dedicated lane for bus, might jam for a while due to some drivers but they will get fine if caught by JB police.

the stupid design at msia side causing car blocks the bus lane

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

15 hours ago, Tianmo said:

where you park ah? 

I thinking drive to custom and take train in...[:p][laugh][laugh]

Unless you are going in on weekdays, weekend train ticket is scarce commodity these days.  

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Jman888 said:

currently there is shuttle bus from mid valley to KSL and JB sentral.

I know there is bus from JB Sentral to Mid Valley. But I dont know got bus from KSL to Mid Valley.

Nowadays, no time to explore this option. Busy.

4 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Unless you are going in on weekdays, weekend train ticket is scarce commodity these days.  

I was thinking buy from website return tickets..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I was thinking buy from website return tickets..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

I heard if you can get tickets, really fast to get into JB. You try and field report here lah.

• Praise 1

On 9/14/2019 at 8:35 PM, Voodooman said:

I heard if you can get tickets, really fast to get into JB. You try and field report here lah.

No need field report from me lah, just ask @Mustank, he already did it many many times liao.

Thats why I considering to do it also, take train in, grab or taxi ard, take train back, drive home.

No stress!!! [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

On 9/13/2019 at 1:33 PM, Mustank said:

Today morning I go in jiak Yit Foh wan tan mee (near ksl)

https://johorkaki.blogspot.com/2012/01/wan-ton-mee-restoran-yit-foh.html?m=1

but I prefer the city square ho Seng Kee one 

Yit Foh keep increasing their prices over the years and standard also drop especially after they hide inside now to cook the noodles. 

But I have to give credits to the one slicing the char siew. So thin until I can almost see thru. 好刀功。 No pun intended. 😂

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Will_I_Am said:

Yit Foh keep increasing their prices over the years and standard also drop especially after they hide inside now to cook the noodles. 

But I have to give credits to the one slicing the char siew. So thin until I can almost see thru. 好刀功。 No pun intended. 😂

eat several times ... overrated ... if no full house can eat ... full house no point to wait

but i like the chilli ... sibei pedas [thumbsup] 

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1