Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

7 hours ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

Almost 2am in the morning! 

Jam simi?????

Screenshot_20191014-014358_Checkpointsg.jpg

Screenshot_20191014-014437_Checkpointsg.jpg

I cleared around midnight. JB was jammed like heck but SG side was clear.

Went in yesterday morning around 7am via Woodlands Checkpoint. Stuck in Jam for about 50mins.

Malaysia Police/TP closed up 1 lane on the bridge to spot check vehicles and catch those vehicles that jump queue (Travel bus lane then cut in last minute).

Saw two S'pore registered vehicles (Freed & Jetta) was stopped due to queue cutting.

Came back around 10.45am. Jam for about 20mins JB side and about 30mins S'pore side.

JB side jam was due to boot checking every S'pore car. 

Edited by Blackaccent
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Blackaccent said:

Went in yesterday morning around 7am via Woodlands Checkpoint. Stuck in Jam for about 50mins.

Malaysia Police/TP closed up 1 lane on the bridge to spot check vehicles and catch those vehicles that jump queue (Travel bus lane then cut in last minute).

Saw two S'pore registered vehicles (Freed & Jetta) was stopped due to queue cutting.

Came back around 10.45am. Jam for about 20mins JB side and about 30mins S'pore side.

starex always kena stopped using bus lane to cut Q  ... a RM50 is all good ... regular probably RM20

if you have taken starex, the driver will say it's part of operating cost ...

already factor in the fees for sg<>jb route .... within 45mins sure clear custom ... else who want to take starex if kena jammed 2-3hrs .... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

Funny incident on sunday, yesterday. To speed up the clearance, SG side will occasionally allow car enter heavy vehicle lane. When they exit from the clearance and try to join the car lane, many selfishly don't want to allow them to get in. So some will drive all the way up to Msia side, only to be caught by MY police for queue cutting. 

Edited by Tjkbeluga
  • Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

starex always kena stopped using bus lane to cut Q  ... a RM50 is all good ... regular probably RM20

if you have taken starex, the driver will say it's part of operating cost ...

already factor in the fees for sg<>jb route .... within 45mins sure clear custom ... else who want to take starex if kena jammed 2-3hrs .... lol

MY starex was not targetted by MY mata as what I noticed on sunday, yesterday. Police was waiting at the curve. Those private vehicle, all kena, MY or SG plate, not exception but starex they let go.

Edited by Tjkbeluga
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Tjkbeluga said:

MY starex was not targetted by MY mata as what I noticed on sunday, yesterday. Police was waiting at the curve. Those private vehicle, all kena, MY or SG plate, not exception but starex they let go.

starex = kawan [sly] 

• Praise 1

One thing I REALLY HATE about SG custom is sometimes you queue at a specific custom lane and suddenly become X due to some clearance issue. You need to really pay attention to the tick sign. It can turn into X anytime. Then the stupid aetos will give you that "Eh you blind ah, never see the X sign is it?"... f**k them....

• Praise 2

16 minutes ago, Tjkbeluga said:

Starex have this one :grin:

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Blackaccent said:

In contrast, ICA and LTA does zero. More and more of these unlicensed transport providers.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
10 minutes ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

Jam and jam...

Screenshot_20191014-173544_Checkpointsg.jpg

Screenshot_20191014-173607_Checkpointsg.jpg

Screenshot_20191014-173830_Checkpointsg.jpg

Don't be noob leh. This timing always jam going in or out on a weekday. After 5pm, Malaysian cars all come in Singapore FREE!!! Some will wait at the causeway bridge halfway mark, then 5pm move their car one!! Then going to back to JB is your jiuhu kia cai png staff, restaurant chefs, servers, hairstylists, prata store Indian Muslims, HR staff jiuhu mei, hotel staff jiuhu mei, etc all returning at this moment.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Zxcvb said:

Don't be noob leh. This timing always jam going in or out on a weekday. After 5pm, Malaysian cars all come in Singapore FREE!!! Some will wait at the causeway bridge halfway mark, then 5pm move their car one!! Then going to back to JB is your jiuhu kia cai png staff, restaurant chefs, servers, hairstylists, prata store Indian Muslims, HR staff jiuhu mei, hotel staff jiuhu mei, etc all returning at this moment.

Boleh cars can enter $G for FREE after 5pm? 

U sure? Nothing is FREE in $$$ingapore!

Muayhahahhahahhahaha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2