Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Now I want to go also sibei sian, unless got chio bu want go with me for some happening....[:p]:D[laugh]

You got so many waiting over the other side, why want to bring one along ... [confused]

:secret-laugh:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

You got so many waiting over the other side, why want to bring one along ... [confused]

:secret-laugh:

you no understand one lah.....

Feeling no same, feeling you know, feelllllllllling!!!:yuush::XD::grin:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

40 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Hmmmmm...... so quiet, no reports of jam over the long weekends ? :slow:

all remain in spore visit friends and relatives ... including those staying in condo ... LOL

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

36 minutes ago, zipping said:

https://mustsharenews.com/touch-n-go-toll/

Touch ‘n Go Card Top-Ups No Longer Available At Sultan Abu Bakar CIQ & Exit Lanes Of All Toll Plazas

So NOW you need to keep ur TnG card loaded......no more options to top up gg in fr woodlands and tuas

Most Watson shops in JB can Top-up. Those Watson shops leading to checkpoints or petrol kiosks coming back to SG.

At Tuas link to JB after the toll, petol kiosks can top-up 

• Praise 1

52 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Petronas stations also can top up

TnG top up can be found almost everywhere in Malaysia. The issue most face is when we need to pay RC/Toll when going in.

So unless you religiously ensure that there is at least RM30 (>RM26.90 to be exact) in your TnG card it is now impossible to top up when you decide to go in.

Unless you get someone in Malaysia (like Malaysian co-worker) to top up for you or worst (if you do not know any Malaysian) make a trip in (via bus/train) and top up yourself.

5 hours ago, Wallaw819 said:

TnG top up can be found almost everywhere in Malaysia. The issue most face is when we need to pay RC/Toll when going in.

So unless you religiously ensure that there is at least RM30 (>RM26.90 to be exact) in your TnG card it is now impossible to top up when you decide to go in.

Unless you get someone in Malaysia (like Malaysian co-worker) to top up for you or worst (if you do not know any Malaysian) make a trip in (via bus/train) and top up yourself.

i always maintain 100+- in TnG

self sufficient and do not trouble others

that’s the least a responsible person should do 

dont jam up the toll and ciq ... dont shout here shout there stuck at toll and ciq TnG insufficient fund

and cry papa cry mama bolehland no counter to top up ...

inconvenience ... 3rd world service  ... this la that la and never look at the mirror

those always complain leceh to top up ... go get TnG eWallet link to credit card ...

whether it work or not ... that’s a different story ... lol

i even keep 2 x TnG in my car ...

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

5 hours ago, Wallaw819 said:

The custom officers will have a stack of new T&G cards standby for  sales for those dont have the card or not enough cash inside.  The price is of course will not be the usual price..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

上有政策, 下有对策!!! The custom officers at MY custom are very nice and caring ppl, we dont have to worry no T&G card or not enough money in the card, they always think outside the box to make travelling into MY a nice and pleasant one for us!!! ^_^[:p][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

i always maintain 100+- in TnG

self sufficient and do not trouble others

that’s the least a responsible person should do 

dont jam up the toll and ciq ... dont shout here shout there stuck at toll and ciq TnG insufficient fund

and cry papa cry mama bolehland no counter to top up ...

inconvenience ... 3rd world service  ... this la that la and never look at the mirror

those always complain leceh to top up ... go get TnG eWallet link to credit card ...

whether it work or not ... that’s a different story ... lol

i even keep 2 x TnG in my car ...

thumbs up!

Just got to be careful to regularly use these cards.

1 year of non-usage, the card will be de-activated. I kena before. Have to go to counter to refund.

• Praise 1

20 hours ago, Wallaw819 said:

Go in via Tuas lo.

There is self service machine before CIQ

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1