Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

1 hour ago, Davidtch said:

Go in via Tuas lo.

There is self service machine before CIQ

They removed that on 29th Oct, right? Now no more top up before Malaysia.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 3:29 PM, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Most Watson shops in JB can Top-up. Those Watson shops leading to checkpoints or petrol kiosks coming back to SG.

At Tuas link to JB after the toll, petol kiosks can top-up 

the last couple of times I tried to top up at Watsons, they told me they only top up watsons card (which also has a TnG function). In different Malaysia states, same response.

Tesco so far ok.

Edited by JohnSHL
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, JohnSHL said:

the last couple of times I tried to top up at Watsons, they told me they only top up watsons card (which also has a TnG function). In different Malaysia states, same response.

Tesco so far ok.

Most R&R has TnG self service kiosk.

33 minutes ago, Davidtkl said:

Why don’t you download the app and top up electronically ?  No more looking for petrol kiosk.

App only works for toll which has directpay.

NSHW no directpay

• Praise 1

36 minutes ago, Davidtkl said:

Why don’t you download the app and top up electronically ?  No more looking for petrol kiosk.

does not apply to NSHW, I top up RM50 via app still there cannot use.

36 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

App only works for toll which has directpay.

NSHW no directpay

So complicated. So KL people now can use directpay, RFID, smarttag and physical T&G card? 

• Haha! 2

mostly smart tag

every single toll has 1 lane MyRFID and i never see any msia car pass this lane ... LOL 

mostly smart tag and tng [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

12 hours ago, Davidtkl said:

certain tolls at the custom also don't work, eventually still need a physical card to tap for now. 

• Praise 1

My experience, 1st time after download the app, loaded RM10 into the app. When tap the tngo card at the immigration, it auto deduct the toll RM2.90 from the e-wallet. Since balance only RM7.10 other deductions such as road charge & other toll along the NSHW are from the card. Subsequent trip over, when tap at the toll, the deduction is from the card, not from the e-wallet which still sufficient. Its not consistent where it will deduct. From my understanding, it should deduct from e-wallet unless not enough value then only deduct from the card. :a-confused:

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Griever said:

My experience, 1st time after download the app, loaded RM10 into the app. When tap the tngo card at the immigration, it auto deduct the toll RM2.90 from the e-wallet. Since balance only RM7.10 other deductions such as road charge & other toll along the NSHW are from the card. Subsequent trip over, when tap at the toll, the deduction is from the card, not from the e-wallet which still sufficient. Its not consistent where it will deduct. From my understanding, it should deduct from e-wallet unless not enough value then only deduct from the card. :a-confused:

actually until now there's no consistency. The system still in fine tuning mode.

• Haha! 1

13 hours ago, Voodooman said:

So complicated. So KL people now can use directpay, RFID, smarttag and physical T&G card? 

It is not complicated at all.

In term of hardward, there are only 2 type:

1. TnG card or TnG card + smarttag; &

2. RFID.

In term of e-wallet, it is as follows:

1. TnG or TnG +Smarttag:

a. Deduction from physical card; &

b. Directpay (i.e. deduction from wallet).

2. RFID:

a. Directpay.

Do note that Directpay is available mostly in Klang Valley

• Praise 2