Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

3 hours ago, Beregond said:

Every time i come this thread laugh at ppl.

I am 1 of the car struck at tuas on sat morning😂

I thought wake up 4 am, thought reach tuas 5+ can beat the crowd, so i decided to try my luck

Lmao.🤮

This morning come back, chiong super early. 10+ reach malaysia side, still Q for 35 min. sg side about 20 min. 😅

Go msia so stressful and tiring siah, need to wake up 4am and reach custom 5am+, and yet still got stuck at custom?! [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Go msia so stressful and tiring siah, need to wake up 4am and reach custom 5am+, and yet still got stuck at custom?! [sweatdrop]

ya. i swear this is the last attempt 😅

• Haha! 5

5 hours ago, Beregond said:

Every time i come this thread laugh at ppl.

I am 1 of the car struck at tuas on sat morning😂

I thought wake up 4 am, thought reach tuas 5+ can beat the crowd, so i decided to try my luck

Lmao.🤮

This morning come back, chiong super early. 10+ reach malaysia side, still Q for 35 min. sg side about 20 min. 😅

yeah can imagine, wake up so early still kena stuck in jam, might as well sleep more wake up 8am eat breakfast then slowly go join the queue, then clear malaysia side around lunch time😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Need to go JB to attend a wedding in Jan, haven't been to JB for over 30+years. Is it safe to say, the train is the best option of skipping all Qs?

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Need to go JB to attend a wedding in Jan, haven't been to JB for over 30+years. Is it safe to say, the train is the best option of skipping all Qs?

Don’t go.

JB is worst than Mexico City

🤭

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

On 10/22/2022 at 1:05 PM, mersaylee said:

I was told someone left house at midnight and by 6am still could see the Singapore flag...maybe cum from pedra branca...😅

A lot of MY Checkpoints counter are mend by Indians Officers. [sly]

So Deepavali, possible 90% of them will be on leave and knowing MY histories, they won't open extra counters nor increase manpower to mend the counters just for Singaporean. 

You want to come in, it's your problems. :we-all-gonna-die:

MY Authorities know that part of Singaporean hobby is Queuing ....... :slow:

Can queue up to 16 hours for McDonald Hello Kitty toys or New Condo.... :wut:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

21 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Don’t go.

JB is worst than Mexico City

🤭

If i have a choice, i won't wanna step foot. I just take it as a day trip

• Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Yes train, if drive ur timing must be right.

37 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

If i have a choice, i won't wanna step foot. I just take it as a day trip

train + jb grab = besterest [thumbsup] 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

So Deepavali, possible 90% of them will be on leave and knowing MY histories, they won't open extra counters nor increase manpower to mend the counters just for Singaporean. 

You sure or not? Very rare leh i see MY Indian immigration chap. Usually its their malays, or the kadazan people with xtian names. 

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Karoon said:

You sure or not? Very rare leh i see MY Indian immigration chap. Usually its their malays, or the kadazan people with xtian names. 

Very sure, most of the time when I drove in (around 5.30 am) , Indian Officers.  :we-all-gonna-die:

Better still, when time to report off, she just switched off the lights and walk off. [furious][furious]

All cars in the lane have to back off slowly and joint other lane. :pissed-off:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 2

10 hours ago, Beregond said:

Thats why i always find going holiday is stressful and tiring, not only going to msia. Like taking flight at late night or early morning, either fly on the plane at wee hours, or need to wake up at 3-4am to prepare to go airport. Then when reach the holiday destination, everyday need to wake up early and sleep late. 😅 Dont know why people say go holiday is to relax le?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

early this month i went over jb also during weekday
Sg side take about 5 mins. Jb side take about 15 min. (totally no jam, this is the amount of time to scan and verify P.P

Last sat I Jam sg side 30 min, i assume the worst, i jam Jb side 1hrs +. but..............

The different between both side, is JB side the Q got no control at all. 2 lane become 4 lanes, then become 2 lanes again. those that Q up lawfully will not move forward.

The efficiency between both custom is sky and earth🙄

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Thats why i always find going holiday is stressful and tiring, not only going to msia. Like taking flight at late night or early morning, either fly on the plane at wee hours, or need to wake up at 3-4am to prepare to go airport. Then when reach the holiday destination, everyday need to wake up early and sleep late. 😅 Dont know why people say go holiday is to relax le?

Ya totally agree. then my parents want wake up early at hotel go here go there, driving very rush, drive very fast, chiong here and there
I keep saying we come over to lepak, why suddenly i feel more stressful instead😪

Edited by Beregond
  • Haha! 4

5 minutes ago, Beregond said:

early this month i went over jb also during weekday
Sg side take about 5 mins. Jb side take about 15 min. (totally no jam, this is the amount of time to scan and verify P.P

Last sat I Jam sg side 30 min, i assume the worst, i jam Jb side 1hrs +. but..............

The different between both side, is JB side the Q got no control at all. 2 lane become 4 lanes, then become 2 lanes again. those that Q up lawfully will not move forward.

The efficiency between both custom is sky and earth🙄

If they able to reach the 'sky', Singapore 'tng kor chow lor' leow (strip & run the road).... :grin:

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, 13177 said:

Yeah, me and wife was just saying old liao how to go travelling? Travelling end up more stress than relax :XD:, camp at home best since property so expensive in SG must make full use :grin:

• Haha! 2

22 hours ago, Beregond said:

Dun talk too fast hor, RM rate shoot up north 1-3.68- you will literally change Sing 1,000 and fly .🥰

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3