Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

after jam 5hrs to clear custom

there is another 5hrs from JB to KL

A4EE46A5-8C63-40F0-8BB1-A539250AB1A8.jpeg

wonder what happen sia, how come NSHW also so jammed today...

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, AndrewLee72 said:

@Wt_know Ya agree on yr point. When near the MY side. The 4th lane cars kenna horned big time by the lorrries and bikes until the MY custom officers gotta come n direct the 4th lane cars to merge into 3rd lane. Drama there.

You lucky that Custom officer directed you. 

When kenna the police officer, you either get summon or they stop other cars and ask you make U turn to SG and start que again.... :darkmood:

That's happened to my closed friend. 

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Shocked 2

When young punk I used to cut lanes (aiya not so bad lah that time... 2 hours is considered very bad jam, 4 hours would make headlines). Now with family, i dont. Everytime you cut, people behind curse you and everyone inside your car..  not a good feeling to start a holiday.. you need good aura on NSH 

• Praise 3

13 minutes ago, Karoon said:

When young punk I used to cut lanes (aiya not so bad lah that time... 2 hours is considered very bad jam, 4 hours would make headlines). Now with family, i dont. Everytime you cut, people behind curse you and everyone inside your car..  not a good feeling to start a holiday.. you need good aura on NSH 

Yes. Those who are using Waze will be able to see users cursing at those who create "Lane 4" or "secret lane" or whatever it's called 

But seriously, you think those people care? Only their own time is precious. Others aren't. 

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Ricky_doodle said:

You do know by doing this, you and your frequent-user BIL are selfishly causing the cars behind you who are considerate enough to queue up, to take EVEN longer to get to the checkpoint, right? 

agreed with you, I'm a regular visitor and also know can cut through the left lane but I don't do that and will still Q up orderly. I think we need to show certain level of respect for other drivers who form up orderly. If no patient to Q better don't go in. 

Edited by Dafansu
  • Praise 12

4 hours ago, AndrewLee72 said:

@Rayleigh Ok juz to share with u, i also use Tuas last Sat morning 6plus Am. After clear Spore side, i was on lane 2. Many cars and not moving. My BIL was behind me, he frequent user. He ask me juz whack left lane 3rd lane.. choing all the way to front. 

By then already a few spore cars form up near MY side. Once reach there  auto formup go into the cars lane! Im also suprise. So ya.. share with u this tip. Ok after all bros read here, its no longer  a secret path hahaha

Tuas side. 3rd lane is official one. Somehow it will appear when closer to the checkpoint.

1 hour ago, Spurman said:

Tuas side. 3rd lane is official one. Somehow it will appear when closer to the checkpoint.

yah 3rd lane will only appear closed to malaysia custom side when all the Starexs and mini vans start forming 3rd lane or even sometimes 4th lane cut queue, last time round many of the 3rd lane or 4th lane users kena blasted by all the buses and trucks who were blocked by thel 3rd lane. 4 lanes merge into 3 lanes merge into 2 lanes😅

Edited by Confusedboi

7 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

yah 3rd lane will only appear closed to malaysia custom side when all the Starexs and mini vans start forming 3rd lane or even sometimes 4th lane cut queue, last time round many of the 3rd lane or 4th lane users kena blasted by all the buses and trucks who were blocked by thel 3rd lane. 4 lanes merge into 3 lanes merge into 2 lanes😅

And guess what. The 3rd lane is actually a correct lane which leads them to the proper car channel.

Thats how confusing malaysia customs is. Haiz

23 hours ago, Ricky_doodle said:

You do know by doing this, you and your frequent-user BIL are selfishly causing the cars behind you who are considerate enough to queue up, to take EVEN longer to get to the checkpoint, right? 

Everyone is an a**hole. Just who is a bigger one when it comes to boleh land

3 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Everyone is an a**hole. Just who is a bigger one when it comes to boleh land

I am not.

When I am in Malaysia or any other foreign land, my car horn is as good as not there, because I don't use it, even in situations whereby it's not my fault.

I do not cut into lanes of the locals. I do not shine my high beams at the locals.

I give way to the locals. The only right of way I have is what the locals give to me.

I choose to respect the locals, no matter what the situation may be, because once I step into their land, I am a foreigner.

Edited by Ricky_doodle
  • Praise 17

9 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Last weekends, someone posted that he was caught in JB side (towards Tuas) from 4.30 pm until cleared SG side at 11.30 pm . :lll._.:

Holiday at immigration! 😂

Edited by Mkl22
  • Haha! 1