Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

What does do ktm tickets go on sale?

They never go on sale

Everybody want to buy ktm tickets except the

Ron100 guys :XD:

↡ Advertisement

Now we know why they don’t allow video taking at ICA or any police work. So they can beat the crap out of anyone without incriminating evidence. The person taking that said video in restricted area should be arrested too to set precedence! So no one will dare take video while officers are “discharging duty in process”. Edited by Zxcvb
  • Praise 1

Those Certis Cisco and RELA offiers also not easy. They have to use their body to block big lorries, big SUV, speedy sport cars. Sometimes you see some idiots will ignore their instructions.

Of course, sometimes GL offices also got, anyhow direct traffic. Like recently I saw one guy direct the all the cars into one single counter when there are 4-5 other counters opened, effectively creating a super long queue and a big mess of cars trying to cut into other lanes because of his unprofessional job done.

I have seen 1 ICA traffic management officer treating motorists in a rather rude manner due to a misunderstanding of intention. About time they are bought down from their I-am-God pedestal. Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 1

There's a Chinese saying, ..

f2deb48f8c5494ee5155cb302ff5e0fe99257ea0

I believe you can be firm yet not rude. I pitied the driver, he moved his car forward by around 0.5 meter without waiting for the warden's hand signal. I could tell it was unintentional, he was flatly refused entry. I thought it was unnecessary for he was not trying to cut queue. I was thinking that could be me. Heng i don't have to rejoin the queue.

Chicken feather?

Edited by Voodooman

Just came back from JB.

Into :

SG CP Zero Q at 2:40pm.  By 2:45 join the jam.  Cleared JB 3:15pm.  Superfast liao

Coming back :

JB CP 15mins.  Join Jam at 9:00pm.  Cleared SG CP 9:30pm.

Car Wash MPV RM10 again today. Fuel Euro5 still RM2.28 lor.  

Jusco Tebrau Packed.

• Praise 2

They never go on sale

Everybody want to buy ktm tickets except the

Ron100 guys :XD:

I mean what time do they start selling?

Jin Buay song liao....don't go is da best....

"My journey from Kuala Lumpur to Johor in Malaysia took four hours, but my journey from Johor to Singapore took 4.5 hours. I reached home around 5am on Dec 16"

https://www.todayonline.com/voices/severe-jams-along-causeway-lack-manpower-customs-cause

Actually what was complained is valid. Imagine you go NTUC, there’s a long queue to make payment. Then you realised out of 15 cashier counters, only 5 is open. Nvm the the self checkout.

Seems pattiotism has lost its meaning.

Everyone knows why some of the lanes are closed on purpose.

If you die die want to go in for some legitimate reason, or simply to save some monies like me, then please suck thumb and take it like a man/woman.

Stop whining please. The choice is yours.

Edited by Heartlander
  • Praise 1

If you die die want to go in for some legitimate reason, or simply to save some monies like me, then please suck thumb and take it like a man/woman.

KPKB also end up LLST [laugh]

Actually I only saw one officer hitting the driver. The other watching show...  :a-popcorn:

I don't think he will get away too. If you don't want to get into trouble, you should not be seen to have seen.

æ¿ç鸡æ¯å½ä»¤ç®­?

I learn new stuff Everyday! :grin:

I mean what time do they start selling?

Maybe a month or Two before

So better plan very very early

Skipping MY holiday this year.

Am in Bintan.. arrived ferry terminal 30 min

beforehand, ferry took about 45 min. Resort arranged mini bus took about 15min top arrive.

Don't need to raise blood pressure.

Relax and brain shutdown all the way.. later going massage and free sundown yoga arranged by the resort.

Edited by Solar
  • Praise 6

Train tickets available one month in advance. For weekend tickets, better be fast. Very fast sold out.

I mean the time haha. Is it past midnight?

While I don't agree with some of Dr M tactics, I won't stop going to MY becoz of an innate sense of patriotism, at least not yet. Both sides are playing to the gallery too, our 5G are fighting to show and prove to everyone they can be tough dealing with MY too but at the end of the day, we can't move out of the straits of Johor. So both sides will learn to live with each other.

But i definitely won't be going in during this period due to the jam and for the well-being of my bladder.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4