Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

Turbocharged

there's a simple solution lah... put up road barriers for each lane from sg ciq to jb ciq. No one can cut queue. i guarantee confirm chop no more nonsense 3-7 hour jams. At most 2 hours with queue moving. no need 3rd or 4th bridge.

Edited by Karoon
↡ Advertisement

without q-cutting jb starex only express route how to make money? [laugh]

there's a simple solution lah... put up road barriers for each lane from sg ciq to jb ciq. No one can cut queue. i guarantee confirm chop no more nonsense 3-7 hour jams. At most 2 hours with queue moving. no need 3rd or 4th bridge.

Edited by Wt_know

I hate people who cut queue. Some of them will gladly pay the RM50 or whatever fine just to save 45 minutes in the queue. Should collect money and make them turn back. Or else people will continue to have that selfish mentality - I'm willing to pay for express lane.  

• Praise 2

jb mpv ... at least 7 pax ... each pay $30 to jb
that’s sgd$210 ... rm50 express lane ... sup sup water
jb starex happy .... abang happy ... passenger happy ... everyone happy ... song song gao jb

I hate people who cut queue. Some of them will gladly pay the RM50 or whatever fine just to save 45 minutes in the queue. Should collect money and make them turn back. Or else people will continue to have that selfish mentality - I'm willing to pay for express lane.

Edited by Wt_know

1 question.

Is it legal for MY plate mpv to pick up passengers from changi airport and ferry them back to jb?

what do you think [lipsrsealed] Edited by Wt_know

got laysense = legal

no laysense = illegal

got laysense = pay $$$

no laysense = no pay $$$

1 question.

Is it legal for MY plate mpv to pick up passengers from changi airport and ferry them back to jb?

• Praise 1

I don't know but feels like baotoh them.

A menace on the causeway and jamming our road.

just like those who fetch singaporean back from city square.

for passenger from airport to jb i think still ok, there was no alternative.

just like those who fetch singaporean back from city square.

for passenger from airport to jb i think still ok, there was no alternative.

Have lah. Cab to Queen St terminal there and then take the official cross border cab.

• Praise 1

Not convenient mah. With luggage and all, then family and old folks.

Actually having a proper taxi and bus service from airport to JB would be best. But MY wouldn't allow one, just as LTA terminated the MH buses dropping people at Senai. Two airports are competitors.

Normally, for luggage, taxi drivers will help to load and unload one. So no problem. And i see most JB travelers are younger generation, seldom see older folks with disabilities.

Even without changing of cab, if need to go toilet also need to alight and re-board the cab again. Old folks bladder not so good hor. So doesn't make a difference.

Let both side cabby earn a bit lah.

i can only say there is a HUGE DEMAND for jb starex and mpv from spore to jb .... i repeat HUGE DEMAND!

Not convenient mah. With luggage and all, then family and old folks.

Actually having a proper taxi and bus service from airport to JB would be best. But MY wouldn't allow one, just as LTA terminated the MH buses dropping people at Senai. Two airports are competitors.

• Praise 1

Normally, for luggage, taxi drivers will help to load and unload one. So no problem. And i see most JB travelers are younger generation, seldom see older folks with disabilities.

Even without changing of cab, if need to go toilet also need to alight and re-board the cab again. Old folks bladder not so good hor. So doesn't make a difference.

Let both side cabby earn a bit lah.

the transfer and waiting time is not justifiable.

You should see those youngster who come back from City Square to Sg, they are just lazy.

not just airport transfer

there is a HUGE DEMAND for sporeans going to JB and many dabao starex and sedan ... [laugh]

just go facebook ... you want to find jb car/transport also in waiting list ... lol

Most from Johor want fly overseas will come to Changi. KLIA is too far. But I'm sure TDM prefer they fly KLIA, same for the tour groups from China.

Edited by Wt_know

without such project how to stimulate their economy? or His Economy..

All previous project he and friends not involve.. so need to cancel those and implement New loh

Thats why be aimmed Najib. Najib did away with the crooked bridge idea and asked the kwsp (some sort of a glc with mainly small investors from their own citizens ) to buy over the toll operating company and they became the majority shareholder after

buying out Madey's crony from their profitable toll concession.

• Praise 1

1 question.

It is legal if they fetch only Malaysian to Changi Airport to catch a plane to other countries and same on return trip. They will fetch them back to JB.

But if one Singaporean on board, its becomes illegal..... [sweatdrop]

From my friends in JB, they rather take a plane from our Changi Airport for international flights cos travelling time is shorter from JB to Changi Airport then from JB to KL.

Furthermore, they trust our baggage handling then their own KL airport.    :wacko:   

• Praise 1

Thought it was Abdullah Badawi who did away with the crooked bridge ? He tried to overturn many things in a short time, but likely offended every one else in UMNO. Najib made it "right" for his friends in UMNO.

Najib oredy admit he was the one who scrapped the idea.....while Badawi was the guy who put the crooked bridge in the backburners....not important. Madey was they one who forced Badawi to relieve his Umno leadership and supported Najib's rise in the hope that Najib will bring back the bridge but Najib got pissed off with madeys forceful interference of Anuars' 2nd sodomy case......hence the fallout which led to Madey's son falling out from umno and the investigation to the Mahathirs' family wealth. Najib even visited Anuar during his Sungai Buloh stint.....but what was said is only between them but many suggested that Najib was trying to show that there was somebody else behind the guilty verdict......we can guess who was that guy....

I know Mahathir played some role in the removal of Badawi, but I remember it was in Badawi's term that the crooked bridge project was scraped and the new (current) CIQ was built without it.

Ya....ciq building was planned and built during Badawi's tenure and completed during Najib's term but the planned for the crooked bridge was still in limbo as Badawi didnt have the political will to either see it through or scrapped the idea. Najib was somewhat suspect of the crooked bridge as he knew the project was given to the old man's kaki.......forgotten which one but he had mentioned the name of the guy who would have profitted much if the bridge had come to fruition. Need to trawl najib's fb to get his name but he wasnt happy as he would have preferred the contract to be given to his glc startup instead of the old man kakis......he also admitted that his relation with atok nosedived after this decision.
↡ Advertisement