Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

Hypersonic

kpkb now... next long weekend like kena gong tao

still chiong there

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Reach woodlands at 4am.

Took 4h to reach sing custom and that was already cut short by using lorry lane clearance where I was lucky enough to flag in by the officer.

1h to clear jb custom.

Yao siew sia.......sing custom need to wake up their bloody idea. Pui.

At least now at PD relac and enjoying sea breeze.

Edited by Hamburger
  • Praise 7

MY side slow at that time probably cos only a handful of counters open at wee hours.

Yap, only 3 of 6 counter opened on each lane. That's their way of managing even when there's massive jam behind. SG side at least would open all lanes/counters when there's serious jam, heavy vehicle counters would be opened also.

OTOH, if they are as efficient as SG, and advanced at the same pace as us, we would be doom. They have everything, but we have better government.

Edited by epos

Reach woodlands at 4am.

Took 4h to reach sing custom and that was already cut short by using lorry lane clearance where I was lucky enough to flag in by the officer.

1h to clear jb custom.

Yao siew sia.......sing custom need to wake up their bloody idea. Pui.

At least now at PD relac and enjoying sea breeze.

I cant stop u from spending elsewhere but i certainly could deter u from doing so!
  • Praise 7

That's not counting another 2-3 hours jam on the way back.  In total, 4 hours jam in plus 3 hours jam out  [crazy]

Edited by awhtc
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

One of my friend jam total 19 hours to reach ipoh. Really salute him to tahan so long hours drive plus jam.

Maybe jams are part of his holiday. Haha. 4days 3nights. Day1: Jam, day2 and 3: Ipoh, day4: Jam.

Many friends driving to Genting said nsh was a bitch to drive because so many sg plate cars hogging and heavy traffic. 90-100km/h

Even on normal days, SG cars are the main culprits hogging lane 1 on NSH. Very selfish. Nation has progressed , but it's citizens are far behind.

Malaysian cars will auto keep left when they see you coming fast from far behind.

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 2

Even on normal days, SG cars are the main culprits hogging lane 1 on NSH. Very selfish. Nation has progressed , but it's citizens are far behind.

Malaysian cars will auto keep left when they see you cominyfaat from far behind.

SG cars default hog on lane 1 even they are driving on sg road lo.
  • Praise 3

SG cars default hog on lane 1 even they are driving on sg road lo. ð

Yes. I cleared both custom at 5am yesterday. The entire NSHW was infested by SG plate road hoggers. Some refuses to move even when flashed!
  • Praise 9

Yes. I cleared both custom at 5am yesterday. The entire NSHW was infested by SG plate road hoggers. Some refuses to move even when flashed!

Wait till they kenna poked by pickup

• Praise 1

They always think they have the right of way la. Never know they are in the wrong de.
  • Praise 3

Today's short trip via 2nd link v smooth. Late morning depart and 1.5 hrs journey into Johor and all Msian Customs lanes were open.  Didn't take more than 20 min to clear as my lane kept moving.  On way back at 5 pm, even faster as zero traffic at both msia and SG customs. so can make short trips today and tomorrow.  Monday is a different story...  

• Praise 1

bus never declare force majeure? [laugh]

Some took bus at goldenmile 1am and only cleared msia 2nd link at 7am.

Sit in bus for 6f**king hrs to move a few kms.

Steam.

A few friends went in 430am at Tuas, only cleared msia customs at 815am

Yesterday like WW3 sia.

So today very OK, go in at 1.30pm about 1 hour jam.

Wash car at Metro still RM10, then collect Fan, then Shopping, insecticide 2 bottle for RM21 ..... and long long list. Then Dinner .....

1 hour jam - 8pm coming back.

BTW, come across TnG booth at shopping centre.  FREE 20k RFID Tag.  For ONLY Malaysian car, I asked,  SG Car VEP come with TnG Feature wor.....

Today still jam at custom ah?

Edited by Apple-Tree
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2