Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

Hi,

Last week, I encountered the front car insufficient touch-n-go value and struck.

He asked me to tap for him. Finally, I did not tap for him because the staff came to tap for him.

If I tap for him, would I struck because touch-n-go not allow multiple tap?

↡ Advertisement

41 minutes ago, iphone8 said:

Hi,

Last week, I encountered the front car insufficient touch-n-go value and struck.

He asked me to tap for him. Finally, I did not tap for him because the staff came to tap for him.

As long as ur T&G card hav enough $$$ ..... Multi tab how mny times also can.....

• Praise 4

14 hours ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

$$$G side still jam despite counters running at full capacity. Why why why??????

Because immigration officers always ask drivers to lower their windows to check and confirm the identities of everyone in the cars. Once, I was even asked the birth date of my kids!

There is a barrier after the exiting the Singapore CIQ complex but before entering the Causeway that is always causing the jam because it's quite narrow for 2 cars to pass through at the same time.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

13 hours ago, iphone8 said:

Hi,

No. I loan my card to the car in front of me before.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

16 hours ago, iphone8 said:

Hi,

Won't kena stuck cause last month I just tap for a fellow sinkie his touch n go card insufficient $$.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

17 hours ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

$$$G side still jam despite counters running at full capacity. Why why why??????

Screenshot_20191127-230830_Checkpointsg.jpg

Screenshot_20191127-230819_Checkpointsg.jpg

as friends already pointed out:

1. Main reason: SG side passport clearance is super slow.

Before the front car fully exits, the car behind cannot move forward. This itself waste a bit of time for each car. 

Then call your name make sure you have eye contact. if not, call you again.

I already wind down both windows, turn on the light can clearly see I am travelling alone. Still ask "one person?". I reply "one person". Then take comparatively long long long time to check passport, making mouse clicks...

sometimes also got bonus, like asking for car plate number, IC number, and maybe other questions.

that's just for one car. Wasted time will accumulate. 

2. Secondary contributor: narrow and difficult exit from SG complex. (happens only sometimes)

The exit to MY side bridge and BKE only let one car to pass.

Already have lots lots lots of humps in place, early this year added additional zigzag kind of car arresting system before final exit. up down up down 😱

• Praise 3

On 11/26/2019 at 12:32 PM, Solar said:

It's like u won the 10m Toto prize and somehow the news got leaked.

Uncle auntie三姑六婆小三all start queueing at your doorstep the very next day 🤣🤣🤣

and then what happen?

You open door invite them in and bring them go makan, or you tell them you want to borrow money from them? :XD::grin:

19 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

This shows you never been there....  :slow:

Middle of the hill got toilets and go further up, got dark car park. Can climb the watch tower overlooking Jurong Island. 😍

I think the car park for more interesting thing to see ....... you can find 

pussy cat and tweety bird  in the car 😂  

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

25 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Car park on top of Jurong Hill you mean .....  [sly]

Have to drive through JBP entrance to go up. Always empty & dark ... 😍

I shld go there and open a shop for Tent Rental ..... I think sure earn thick thick 

😂

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, minion said:

as friends already pointed out:

1. Main reason: SG side passport clearance is super slow.

Before the front car fully exits, the car behind cannot move forward. This itself waste a bit of time for each car. 

Then call your name make sure you have eye contact. if not, call you again.

I already wind down both windows, turn on the light can clearly see I am travelling alone. Still ask "one person?". I reply "one person". Then take comparatively long long long time to check passport, making mouse clicks...

sometimes also got bonus, like asking for car plate number, IC number, and maybe other questions.

that's just for one car. Wasted time will accumulate. 

2. Secondary contributor: narrow and difficult exit from SG complex. (happens only sometimes)

The exit to MY side bridge and BKE only let one car to pass.

Already have lots lots lots of humps in place, early this year added additional zigzag kind of car arresting system before final exit. up down up down 😱

Aren't their objective clear? 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Fu11thr0tt1e said:

Aren't their objective clear? 

I don't think it's ok for them to clear blindly for the sake of efficiency either..

there was once after I submitted the passports, the officer asked me, info of my kids seated behind. Name then birthdate. 👍

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

and then what happen?

You open door invite them in and bring them go makan, or you tell them you want to borrow money from them? :XD::grin:

If it was me..I would have moved out of my place already  🤣🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2