PaiKia-Lee

Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

5 hours ago, Wallaw819 said:

TnG top up can be found almost everywhere in Malaysia. The issue most face is when we need to pay RC/Toll when going in.

So unless you religiously ensure that there is at least RM30 (>RM26.90 to be exact) in your TnG card it is now impossible to top up when you decide to go in.

Unless you get someone in Malaysia (like Malaysian co-worker) to top up for you or worst (if you do not know any Malaysian) make a trip in (via bus/train) and top up yourself.

The custom officers will have a stack of new T&G cards standby for  sales for those dont have the card or not enough cash inside.  The price is of course will not be the usual price..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

上有政策, 下有对策!!! The custom officers at MY custom are very nice and caring ppl, we dont have to worry no T&G card or not enough money in the card, they always think outside the box to make travelling into MY a nice and pleasant one for us!!! ^_^[:p][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

i always maintain 100+- in TnG

self sufficient and do not trouble others

that’s the least a responsible person should do 

dont jam up the toll and ciq ... dont shout here shout there stuck at toll and ciq TnG insufficient fund

and cry papa cry mama bolehland no counter to top up ...

inconvenience ... 3rd world service  ... this la that la and never look at the mirror

those always complain leceh to top up ... go get TnG eWallet link to credit card ...

whether it work or not ... that’s a different story ... lol

i even keep 2 x TnG in my car ...

thumbs up!

Just got to be careful to regularly use these cards.

1 year of non-usage, the card will be de-activated. I kena before. Have to go to counter to refund.

• Praise 1

20 hours ago, Wallaw819 said:

TnG top up can be found almost everywhere in Malaysia. The issue most face is when we need to pay RC/Toll when going in.

So unless you religiously ensure that there is at least RM30 (>RM26.90 to be exact) in your TnG card it is now impossible to top up when you decide to go in.

Unless you get someone in Malaysia (like Malaysian co-worker) to top up for you or worst (if you do not know any Malaysian) make a trip in (via bus/train) and top up yourself.

Go in via Tuas lo.

There is self service machine before CIQ

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Davidtch said:

Go in via Tuas lo.

They removed that on 29th Oct, right? Now no more top up before Malaysia.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Davidtch said:

Go in via Tuas lo.

No more, all removed

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

this is DEFINITELY not within 25-40 mins lo ... been here, done that .... [sweatdrop] 

2019-10-30_170259.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

19 hours ago, Wt_know said:

i always maintain 100+- in TnG

self sufficient and do not trouble others

that’s the least a responsible person should do 

dont jam up the toll and ciq ... dont shout here shout there stuck at toll and ciq TnG insufficient fund

and cry papa cry mama bolehland no counter to top up ...

inconvenience ... 3rd world service  ... this la that la and never look at the mirror

those always complain leceh to top up ... go get TnG eWallet link to credit card ...

whether it work or not ... that’s a different story ... lol

i even keep 2 x TnG in my car ...

Just like me.. I keep 2 cards too.. rotate it whenever I go in and maintain at rm100

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 3:29 PM, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Most Watson shops in JB can Top-up. Those Watson shops leading to checkpoints or petrol kiosks coming back to SG.

At Tuas link to JB after the toll, petol kiosks can top-up 

the last couple of times I tried to top up at Watsons, they told me they only top up watsons card (which also has a TnG function). In different Malaysia states, same response.

Tesco so far ok.

Edited by JohnSHL
  • Praise 2

just top up at petrol stations 

99.9999999% can top up

unless you go petrol station in the mountain ... lol

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, JohnSHL said:

the last couple of times I tried to top up at Watsons, they told me they only top up watsons card (which also has a TnG function). In different Malaysia states, same response.

Tesco so far ok.

Most R&R has TnG self service kiosk.

Why don’t you download the app and top up electronically ?  No more looking for petrol kiosk.

• Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Davidtkl said:

Why don’t you download the app and top up electronically ?  No more looking for petrol kiosk.

App only works for toll which has directpay.

NSHW no directpay

• Praise 1

36 minutes ago, Davidtkl said:

does not apply to NSHW, I top up RM50 via app still there cannot use.

36 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

App only works for toll which has directpay.

NSHW no directpay

So complicated. So KL people now can use directpay, RFID, smarttag and physical T&G card? 

• Haha! 2

mostly smart tag

every single toll has 1 lane MyRFID and i never see any msia car pass this lane ... LOL 

mostly smart tag and tng [thumbsup]

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

12 hours ago, Davidtkl said:

certain tolls at the custom also don't work, eventually still need a physical card to tap for now. 

• Praise 1

My experience, 1st time after download the app, loaded RM10 into the app. When tap the tngo card at the immigration, it auto deduct the toll RM2.90 from the e-wallet. Since balance only RM7.10 other deductions such as road charge & other toll along the NSHW are from the card. Subsequent trip over, when tap at the toll, the deduction is from the card, not from the e-wallet which still sufficient. Its not consistent where it will deduct. From my understanding, it should deduct from e-wallet unless not enough value then only deduct from the card. :a-confused:

• Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Griever said:

My experience, 1st time after download the app, loaded RM10 into the app. When tap the tngo card at the immigration, it auto deduct the toll RM2.90 from the e-wallet. Since balance only RM7.10 other deductions such as road charge & other toll along the NSHW are from the card. Subsequent trip over, when tap at the toll, the deduction is from the card, not from the e-wallet which still sufficient. Its not consistent where it will deduct. From my understanding, it should deduct from e-wallet unless not enough value then only deduct from the card. :a-confused:

actually until now there's no consistency. The system still in fine tuning mode.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1