Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

Supersonic
16 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Johor state govt to propose travel bubble with Singapore to allow entry to those who have been vaccinated

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/world/johor-state-govt-propose-travel-bubble-singapore-allow-entry-those-who-have-been-vaccinated

i see bus loads of seniors who have received jabs with red passports going north .... 

No wonder nowadays i see quite a few seniors walking on the street without wearing mask. Maybe they thought after received jabs, no need wear mask liao? [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

Malaysia wants to open up (talk only lah!) but I think the Sg govt will be wary if not get weary about it,  apart from the political instability (I still cant figure out what's next or the country can run on auto pilot it seems so ?)     JB assemblymen will say one thing Federal govt will say something else ....all can go ahead gostan one .... history says it 

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 2

20 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Woohoooooo 

But are the shopping mall shops still there??? Or all gone liao.

once we can go over, am sure businesses there will re-open very quickly.

• Praise 2

On 5 November, 2020 at 11:48 AM, Karoon said:

Lung cancer cases among Malaysians expected to significantly drop in the future.

I pray hard that both sides consider carefully and study all aspect of circumstances and consequences prior to the opening of green zone up north or down south, this is particularly importance as the slightest mistake made can be catastrophe, chaotic for everyone.

We have yet to check on many many unsolved issues like VEP, T&G card expiry date, e-wallet etc, not forgetting the macro aspect of the condition of road inbound/outbound for vehicular traffic, additional signage to assist motorist & other unforeseen appointment, In an event of 4/5 hour jam, any tow truck on standby ? or ambulance on duty?

Is the toilet facilities properly wash with sanitised procedure available, travellers with both english, chinese instructions on both sides to assist motorists in T&G top-up to be opened during the pandemic ( if green light is given ) plus a horde or ambassadors to temp taking and scanning of T/T health clearance. it is not just touch & go , both causeway has been closed for a year so every one needs an orientation exercise before the big show.

All these safety protocol has yet to be discussed by both sides, and it cannot be taken for granted, for the safety and concerns of every citizens, the ministry must assure Singapore and Singaporeans that is is safe to open both causeway in Tuas and Old Woordlands?

I'm not convinced to go in merely for foods and leisure, and mind you refuelling is out of the question right now. my safety and my family and friends are of prime importance, I hope our Govt exercise due diligence and seek expert's advise before we act. The photos remind us of the bumper to bumper ride to JB, it was a sorry sight.[hur]

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Woohoooooo 

But are the shopping mall shops still there??? Or all gone liao.

Read that the KFC at Holiday Plaza closed down liao. Ate many times there and it was the first KFC in JB. 

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Hamburger said:

I want my jab!! 

Shall goes in with mask, face shield and protective goggles 

JUST wear a one piece PPE better lah .... some more people see you liddat will auto gib way 1 🤣   

• Haha! 3

26 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Don't go when the border is open.

Wait you kenna carjack then you know.

u dun come here gib @Jamesc ideas ...... the usual MIL stuff🤣........ in his case : MIL comes FOC with hijacked car  

• Haha! 5

3 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

u dun come here gib @Jamesc ideas ...... the usual MIL stuff🤣........ in his case : MIL comes FOC with hijacked car  

I always make her use the best car in my shop when she go JB shopping before Covid.

Last trip was an S class. I was hoping they car jack her and make me buy back the car.  I was going to tell them they can keep the car if they don't send her back.

:D

• Haha! 1

35 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Don't go when the border is open.

Wait you kenna carjack then you know.

Just start coughing with saliva everywhere like my MIL talking and no one will carjack you.

• Haha! 3

39 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Read that the KFC at Holiday Plaza closed down liao. Ate many times there and it was the first KFC in JB. 

So sad. I used to go that kfc when I went in to buy my Japanese adult educational vcds. This was before the internet.

Kids these day miss out on so much fun hiding the vcds everywhere in the car. My neighbors told me one. 

• Haha! 2

On 1/29/2021 at 4:38 PM, Blueray said:

Commentary: Of all places, Singaporeans miss that trip to JB most – and not just because of the food

😢

Yah lah must be the massage parlors lah.

JB food just go Malaysia Boleh food court lah.

Go spa where can ask to pay 1/3 price?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Yah lah how much klang style bak kut teh, black hokkian mee, penang laksa and chandol can you eat?

Go spa and get special so cheap wheres to find in SG?

Special I mean special spa couple massage lah. Don't you all dirty dirty mind hor.

• Haha! 1

Supercharged

ICA should take this opportunity to streamline traffic flow towards and through the checkpoint complexes.

• Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Kklim said:

ICA should take this opportunity to streamline traffic flow towards and through the checkpoint complexes.

It's not in ICA interest to make things easier.

• Praise 2