Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

Turbocharged

Eh not really.. On right lane going 130km/h liao.. Saw them from rear coming very fast..i have to move to left..then both of them just weave in and out of the cars infront

Its ok la.. Not my life anyway..if they buang..not my taiji also.. But if they buang and collide with other people causing massive pileup.. Den its everybody taiji..

Was it u ? M3 plate 95 haha

don't let me drive a m3.. I cannot control my right leg one when I'm on nshw......Hehehe...

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Normal la.. Boleh drivers are usually much fiercer. I like to 'play' with them. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu36X_nB4Rk

This video reminded me of a NSHW accident when the driver was trap in his vehicle and have to wait for help as he witness his decapitated passenger next to him.

I am not sure if he ever dare to be behind a wheel again.

thumb-ogrishdotcom2death1injuredcar_cras89985d1251863833-driver-killed-care-acci

Edited by Wishcumstrue
  • Praise 2

(edited)

This video reminded me of a NSHW accident when the driver was trap in his vehicle and have to wait for help as he witness his decapitated passenger next to him.

Omg! RIP!

The driver of the car may not be speeding or at fault.

Life is unpredictable.

Once a person time is up, he/she can run but cannot hide. :mellow:

Edited by Aaronlkl
  • Praise 6

Same reasons as to why I go too. Though I always heard my malaysian counterparts saying I'm crazy and they will not even find it safe to go jb themselves. Maybe they are jotting us out so that their cost of living will not keep on increasing in jb because of the businesses there significantly catering to us too. No offence but just my personal opinion.

My jaybee colleagues also say the same thing about the crime rate in the city.

I doubt they are trying to pull your legs since it is a fact that S$ now dominate JB's economy, not because of Singaporean crowding their place, but because of its proximity to us.

Also jaybee residence has only 2 choices to keep up with inflation: Either make a living in Singapore, or move to some other effordable places in Malaysia, which usually means further away from the Causeway.

• Praise 1

My jaybee colleagues also say the same thing about the crime rate in the city.

I doubt they are trying to pull your legs since it is a fact that S$ now dominate JB's economy, not because of Singaporean crowding their place, but because of its proximity to us.

Also jaybee residence has only 2 choices to keep up with inflation: Either make a living in Singapore, or move to some other effordable places in Malaysia, which usually means further away from the Causeway.

True bro. The funny thing is the jam just got worse despite the vep increment and their tp catching pass fines.

• Praise 2

thumb-ogrishdotcom2death1injuredcar_cras89985d1251863833-driver-killed-care-acci

yup, saw this old pic before.

stay alert, drive safe, everyone.

• Praise 2

I saw a similar car crash on 2nd Apr 2015 when I was on my way up north on NSH.

• Praise 2

(edited)

how many sports car/super cars owners have perished in NSHW over these few years?

i can recall afew prominent people...

nshw is not your playground..infact every normal road shouldn't be a playground for these "racers".. from the video, it is apparent that there is no regards for the road drivers safety.. against traffic on tight bends.. anytime a lorry comes.. smashed.. head rock away like liu lian..song boh

dont want to be lor sor la.. but if accident and innocent lives are taken away due to reckless driving by these drivers.. then its really f**ked.. not everyone driving on the roads are that alert all the time.

Even skilled Mr Kwek also died in NSHW with his no.77.. too many to list.

http://www.tnp.sg/news/sports-car-splits-two-during-accident-msia-expressway

Two sports cars racing along a Malaysia expressway crashed into each other early Sunday morning.

The impact of the crash was so great that one of the cars split into two, killing its driver and front seat passenger, and seriously injuring two passengers seated at the back.

The accident took place at 2.10am after the Merdeka countdown to celebrate the country's 57th year of independence.

The two Mitsubishi Evo cars were racing along the North-South Expressway heading towards Johor Baru.

'Racing at high speeds'

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/sports-car-splits-two-during-accident-msia-expressway#sthash.L68Y1DrJ.dpuf

Edited by Rayoflight
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

how many sports car/super cars owners have perished in NSHW over these few years?

nshw is not your playground..infact every normal road shouldn't be a playground for these "racers".. from the video, it is apparent that there is no regards for the road drivers safety.. against traffic on tight bends.. anytime a lorry comes.. smashed.. head rock away like liu lian..song boh

dont want to be lor sor la.. but if accident and innocent lives are taken away due to reckless driving by these drivers.. then its really f**ked.. not everyone driving on the roads are that alert all the time.

http://www.tnp.sg/news/sports-car-splits-two-during-accident-msia-expressway

Two sports cars racing along a Malaysia expressway crashed into each other early Sunday morning.

The impact of the crash was so great that one of the cars split into two, killing its driver and front seat passenger, and seriously injuring two passengers seated at the back.

The accident took place at 2.10am after the Merdeka countdown to celebrate the country's 57th year of independence.

The two Mitsubishi Evo cars were racing along the North-South Expressway heading towards Johor Baru.

'Racing at high speeds'

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/sports-car-splits-two-during-accident-msia-expressway#sthash.L68Y1DrJ.dpuf

Exactly correct - at many points in the video you see things like roadside stalls, parked cars with open trunks, etc etc - it only takes the smallest miscalculation by either driver, or some young kid on the roadside and you have a tragedy -

what's more, given the following distance, if any of the convoy had to e-brake, you would have a whole bunch of cars bouncing everywhere.

• Praise 2

Like that?

bmw.transformed.jpg

http://www.nst.com.my/node/74825

Turbocharged
(edited)

Omg! RIP!

The driver of the car may not be speeding or at fault.

Life is unpredictable.

Once a person time is up, he/she can run but cannot hide. :mellow:

Rip indeed.

I see this a couple of years back too. It's really haunting even till now and I cannot imagine the driver having to live with the burden that he was responsible for it.

Drive safe folks. Impt to reach your folks late than never.

Edited by Pocus
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

89985d1251863833-driver-killed-care-acci

I think got passenger behind also, one head covered by the pink shade, the other head below the pink shade.

• Praise 2

heads up for the upcoming mother of all jams

1-3 May > Labour Day weekend

1-3 Jun > Vesak Day weekend

17-19 Jul > Hari Raya weekend

7-10 Aug > National Day weekend (sure winner)

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

heads up for the upcoming mother of all jams

1-3 May > Labour Day weekend

1-3 Jun > Vesak Day weekend

17-19 Jul > Hari Raya weekend

7-10 Aug > National Day weekend (sure winner)

I am going to Jkt on Labour day wkend.

Heavy traffic expected at both land checkpoints during Hari Raya weekend
POSTED: 13 Jul 2015 12:23
johor-causeway.jpg
File photo of a general view of the Causeway from Singapore to Johor Bahru. (AFP/Roslan Rahman)
SINGAPORE: Heavy traffic is expected at both Woodlands and Tuas checkpoints from Thursday (Jul 16), ahead of Hari Raya Puasa on Friday.
Traffic volume is expected to build up from Thursday and continue till Sunday, the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) said in a statement, adding that travellers using the land checkpoints during this period can expect delays.
For departure from Singapore, traffic at both checkpoints is expected to be particularly heavy on Thursday and Friday, ICA said. For arrival, traffic at both checkpoints is expected to be particularly heavy on Sunday.
The authority has advised travellers to adjust their travel plans if possible. If not, motorists should check on the traffic situation at both land checkpoints before embarking on their journey, it said.
Travellers are encouraged to car-pool where possible, maintain lane discipline at all times, and ensure that they do not bring unlawful or prohibited goods into or out of Singapore, ICA said.
For more information, the public can call 6863 0117, tune in to the radio for the latest traffic news, or visit these websites to check latest traffic conditions: http://onemotoring.com.sg or http://www.mytransport.sg.
- CNA/vc

came back via 2nd link just now. bloody hell as usual MY side swee swee only to come to SG, only 1 side open, and out of 1 side only about 8-10 counters open [furious]

After that, customs check only ONE lane, and after that they try their new dunno-simi-LJ system......Got traffic light

I can only say to those abangs who are going into JB and coming back this long weekend - super good luck !!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3