Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

3 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

yes todays jam on NSHW earlier on start from  Pagoh area start to jam all the way down to senai area, must stop along the R and R's along the way.  To speed things up ,At most use road shoulder as express lane and keep and eye out for polis 😅

Cannot differentiate btw Polis and Aux Polis.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
51 minutes ago, 13177 said:

This is crazy, 11am from KL jam until 8.45pm still not yet reach sg! How these people survive during this crazy jam? No need to go toilet and eat?

this kind of multi hours jam most scared are stomach pain and petrol running out (or batt for EV)

• Praise 1

56 minutes ago, 13177 said:

This is crazy, 11am from KL jam until 8.45pm still not yet reach sg! How these people survive during this crazy jam? No need to go toilet and eat?

I am puzzled by the KL to JB NSHW jam. I thought the jam today should be JB to KL as everyone is returning to work tomorrow. 

8 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

I am puzzled by the KL to JB NSHW jam. I thought the jam today should be JB to KL as everyone is returning to work tomorrow. 

kl to jb are as many as jb to kl ... it's 2-way traffic during every festival ....

i also suspect many stay in jb work in spore 

ie bike to spore, car + house in jb, travel north for cny = back to hometown or in-law place

what goes up must come down .... hehe

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3

14 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

kl to jb are as many as jb to kl ... it's 2-way traffic during every festival ....

ie bike to spore, car + house in jb, travel north for cny = back to hometown or in-law place

Looks like many more from KL and beyond are now working in SG, with some staying in JB, like you said. Mostly Chinese, I presume. The last Haji long weekend, traffic wasn’t as bad (KL to SG/JB). 

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Looks like many more from KL and beyond are now working in SG, with some staying in JB, like you said. Mostly Chinese, I presume. The last Haji long weekend wasn’t as bad (KL to SG/JB)

That's why they scrapped HSR.

Making it harder to work in SG.

• Praise 2

7 hours ago, Confusedboi said:

yes todays jam on NSHW earlier on start from  Pagoh area start to jam all the way down to senai area, must stop along the R and R's along the way.  To speed things up ,At most use road shoulder as express lane and keep and eye out for polis 😅

Maybe use the old trunk roads might be faster?

• Praise 1

7 hours ago, Wt_know said:

1:3.25 is enticing. 🤣

2 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

Maybe use the old trunk roads might be faster?

Both nshw and old trunk roads were jammed packed yesterday, pple on Waze kpkb how come trunk roads also so slow the traffic😓

26 minutes ago, Confusedboi said:

Both nshw and old trunk roads were jammed packed yesterday, pple on Waze kpkb how come trunk roads also so slow the traffic😓

Trunk road confirms jam 1 la.

Need to pass a lot of small towns in btw.

59 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Trunk road confirms jam 1 la.

Need to pass a lot of small towns in btw.

Everyone is using Waze in MY and Waze’s logarithms will ensure all roads are jammed.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Haha! 5

12 hours ago, Scion said:

this kind of multi hours jam most scared are stomach pain and petrol running out (or batt for EV)

I think for any traffic jam, even in sg, indeed most scary is stomach pain. Petrol running out can be avoided by ensuring must be at least half tank and more when in msia.

3 hours ago, Mustank said:

Malaysia so many pickup

agar agar call one toll to one side 

Pickup may not have tow hook and rope for the job.

Your musso got tow hook?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1