Mother of ALL JAMs in at Checkpoint

PaiKia-Lee

(edited)

next 7-10 aug ... 4 days holiday ... no jam 3 hours no talk ...

msia die die implement vep by 1 aug to catch this wave ... lol

low count of 50,000 cars x rm20 = RM1,000,000 loose change ...

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement

These people could be no place to go in Sg, that's why the alternative choice is to go Malaysia. But past two days weather also no good, keeps raining and best still stay home.

Ok, perhaps so, but i cannot accept that as a good enough reason.

There are places to seek out in Singapore.

I hv personally not driven / ridden into Malaysia for more than 15yrs.

If we go to drive into Malaysia very once in a while for that leisurely trip, its ok.

But if we go into Malaysia frequently becos we are trying to use it as an opportunity to buy cheaper goods, eat cheaper food, to lower our cost then beware that we may get more than what we bargain for.

And bad time-wasting traffic would be just the tip of the iceberg.

• Praise 1

If we go to drive into Malaysia very once in a while for that leisurely trip, its ok.

But if we go into Malaysia frequently becos we are trying to use it as an opportunity to buy cheaper goods, eat cheaper food, to lower our cost then beware that we may get more than what we bargain for.

I will buy over your car next time if i can afford it.

Other than time wasting traffic, what would be other thing we gonna get?

Turbocharged

today i saw a biker with bright reflective stickers which made his bike look like a police bike from far, & then i noticed his jacket had the words "PDRM" on the side...

So civilians can buy PDRM clothes meh?

Supersonic

Agreed, if you always got stuck in a jam just to buy cheaper foods and things, sometimes i think it is not worth the time spent. But different people have different thinking lo, it's all up to you. Lol.

• Praise 1

(edited)

forgot to add.. yesterday while travelling back to SG on NS highway..

1 purple GTR vs white M3 both SG plate

Everyone needed to siam you guys.. please la.. both you guys were racing each other during wet weather.. in out of heavy traffic.. wah lan eh..

got it on my car cam

Edited by Rayoflight

Everyone needed to siam you guys.. please la.. both you guys were racing each other during wet weather.. in out of heavy traffic.. wah lan eh..

got it on my car cam

NVNT.... [:p]

lai, lai...upload [sunny]

• Praise 1

(edited)

I reached woodlands checkpoint at 4am on Friday morning. Took 15 mins to clear SG side. Boleh side all clear. NSHW on Fri morning seems a bit busier than before at the same time.

On Sunday, reached JB side at around 8pm. Boleh side took 30mins. SG side 20mins.

Edited by Aaronlkl
  • Praise 3

(edited)

got it on my car cam

Normal la.. Boleh drivers are usually much fiercer. I like to 'play' with them. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu36X_nB4Rk

Edited by Aaronlkl
  • Praise 3

I will buy over your car next time if i can afford it.

Other than time wasting traffic, what would be other thing we gonna get?

Ok Bro, it is up for sale anytime.

I dont need a Porsche 911 to take me from work and back and to town on weekends anyway.

A Japanese SUV will do fine.

• Praise 2

Well that was pretty dumb -

I've seen people thrown into jail for driving like that.

Oh yes I agree. In Singapore, If one doesn't follows the book, its either fine, fine, jail, jail, fine, jail, jail, fine, fine, jail...... :D

Uniquely Singapore!

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

Oh yes I agree. In Singapore, If one doesn't follows the book, its either fine, fine, jail, jail, fine, jail, jail, fine, fine, jail...... :D

Uniquely Singapore!

Frankly speaking,

I'm not much one for "just follow law" -

And I also have a rather heavy right foot

But when I see that sort of behaviour on the road I simply cringe and wait for the accident -

Maybe I'm getting old and boring?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Frankly speaking,

But when I see that sort of behaviour on the road I simply cringe and wait for the accident -

No you are definitely not getting old and boring

It's your car that is

That's why you feel this way

😂

• Praise 3

Frankly speaking,

No offence to u bro. What m saying is SG is too strict a country for any shit... This country operates just like the SAF. Everything has restriction, failure to compile means fine fine jail jail... Let not talk abt speeding, reckless driving or racing on the road, causal pastimes like drinking, smoking eating also has silly restrictions.. woohooo. [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

NVNT.... [:p]

lai, lai...upload [sunny]

Very likely a self pawn kind of video like hogging on 1st lane on nshw with speed like 70-80kmh on a drizzling day and others forced to undertake and he behsong...say people zigzag....lol. .

• Praise 2

Very likely a self pawn kind of video like hogging on 1st lane on nshw with speed like 70-80kmh on a drizzling day and others forced to undertake and he behsong...say people zigzag....lol. .

Eh not really.. On right lane going 130km/h liao.. Saw them from rear coming very fast..i have to move to left..then both of them just weave in and out of the cars infront

Its ok la.. Not my life anyway..if they buang..not my taiji also.. But if they buang and collide with other people causing massive pileup.. Den its everybody taiji..

Was it u ? M3 plate 95 haha

• Praise 2

Eh not really.. On right lane going 130km/h liao.. Saw them from rear coming very fast..i have to move to left..then both of them just weave in and out of the cars infront

Its ok la.. Not my life anyway..if they buang..not my taiji also.. But if they buang and collide with other people causing massive pileup.. Den its everybody taiji..

Was it u ? M3 plate 95 haha

Err..... is not 130 'liao', is 130 'nia', of course must siam lah [laugh] [laugh]

For 220km/h overtaking a 130km/h, it was like passing a standstill car [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1