PRC refuses to pay taxi fare, shows middle finger at cabby

Wubb

Soon many many of these excuses of going the wrong way or going the longest way juz to avoid paying taxi fares....

Karma will come for these cheapskate ppl...

Soon many many of these excuses of going the wrong way or going the longest way juz to avoid paying taxi fares....

Karma will come for these cheapskate ppl...

Our honourable PM and his hand picked Elite Leaders will tell you guys, " Not all the PRC are that, please integrate with them" [wave]

PRC cockroach refuses to pay taxi fare and shows middle finger at indian driver!

Smelly PRC cockroach is at it again!

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/2012/04/...-middle-finger/

Checked One Map and apparently there are 2 Chinatown Hotels i.e. one at Smith Street and another at Teck Lim Road. Both hotels should be accessed via New Bridge Road instead of South Bridge Road which the cab driver was heading. Apparently, none is at Bukit Pasoh.

Therefore, in all fairness to the pax (regardless his race or nationality), the cab driver seemed to be going in the wrong direction i.e traveling along South Bridge Road instead of New Bridge Road. If unsure, the cab driver should have asked the pax to direct him to the hotel. If communication is not possible, then ask the pax to take another cab.

Little wonder why many commuters are prejudiced towards taxi drivers. Let's be sensible and not allow our emotions get the better of us. Sheesh!

Supersonic

If I'm Indian or Malay and taxi driver, I might just stop picking up anyone that has PRC face.

Our honourable PM and his hand picked Elite Leaders will tell you guys, " Not all the PRC are that, please integrate with them" [wave]

Bro, much as I dislike the throes of foreigners flooding our country, I think we should look at the issue raised in perspective. Afterall, we are all rational people aren't we? [:p]

Hence, my post no. 5

Have a great weekend! [wave]

(edited)

If I'm Indian or Malay and taxi driver, I might just stop picking up anyone that has PRC face.

If they'll to lodge a report to your Taxi Company follow by LTA agianst your "selecting fares", you shall be very busy explaining and might end up "Vocational Licence" provoke ! :angry:

Edited by Fongmy

Bro, much as I dislike the throes of foreigners flooding our country, I think we should look at the issue raised in perspective. Afterall, we are all rational people aren't we? [:p]

Hence, my post no. 5

Have a great weekend! [wave]

My memory never failed me to recall our "Citizens Caring" PM just sang recently about his concern over two trends with his noble words in world press at foreign country :angry:

Checked One Map and apparently there are 2 Chinatown Hotels i.e. one at Smith Street and another at Teck Lim Road. Both hotels should be accessed via New Bridge Road instead of South Bridge Road which the cab driver was heading. Apparently, none is at Bukit Pasoh.

Therefore, in all fairness to the pax (regardless his race or nationality), the cab driver seemed to be going in the wrong direction i.e traveling along South Bridge Road instead of New Bridge Road. If unsure, the cab driver should have asked the pax to direct him to the hotel. If communication is not possible, then ask the pax to take another cab.

Little wonder why many commuters are prejudiced towards taxi drivers. Let's be sensible and not allow our emotions get the better of us. Sheesh!

I strongly believed that you are like me whom had done our Full National Service at 18 years old, mine was SAR 41 Unit along Mandai Road, learned very hard from our superior "Do it first then complain later for Army Martial Law and Order"

This particular Mr.Right PRC should paid up the Taxi fare and keep his fare reciept to lodge his complains against this unscrupulous Taxi Driver later to clear his "genuine good or ill intentions"

If they'll to lodge a report to your Taxi Company follow by LTA agianst your "selecting fares", you shall be very busy explaining and might end up "Vocational Licence" provoke ! :angry:

1) I understand that taxi drivers are required to be able to speak simple English to cater to those who cannot speak their language i.e. Chinese, Malay or Tamil.

2) However, if the pax is still unable to communicate with the taxi driver because he can neither speak the cabby's language nor the official working language which is English, I doubt it need to be an issue which the pax can take up with LTA or the cab company if the taxi driver advises him to take another cab as it is not about selection but as a result of not knowing the exact destination of the pax due lack of communication.

Hence, I doubt the revocation of the vocational licence is likely to happen if the taxi driver had refused the fare for the inability to communicate. However, in this instance, the taxi driver himself had mentioned the hotel being around Bukit Pasoh and was heading towards South Bridge Road instead of New Bridge Road! This is obviously the wrong direction to Chinatown Hotels which are both located in 1) Smith Street and 2) Teck Lim Road and apparently none at Bukit Pasoh.

My memory never failed me to recall our "Citizens Caring" PM just sang recently about his concern over two trends with his noble words in world press at foreign country :angry:

Forget about him (PM) lah. This is about the cabby issue mah.

social problems appear to be on the rise since their influx.

But those who supported bringing them in are still living in deep self-denial mode, still insist that they can contribute. The only contribution I can see from these PRC trash is nothing but trouble and trouble and all the social problems they create. Back in the 70s and 80s we also have FTs coming in, but we don't see so much problems back then. Coz these PRC trash were not allowed in then.

There was an article some time back wif PRCs listed as undesirable visitors.

I strongly believed that you are like me whom had done our Full National Service at 18 years old, mine was SAR 41 Unit along Mandai Road, learned very hard from our superior "Do it first then complain later for Army Martial Law and Order"

This particular Mr.Right PRC should paid up the Taxi fare and keep his fare reciept to lodge his complains against this unscrupulous Taxi Driver later to clear his "genuine good or ill intentions"

Home owners should ask for sky high rental from their PRC tenents to deprive them a cheap place to stay and work. After sometime, these trash would find working and staying here expensive and eventually give this place a miss. High rental also benefits the home owners. Over time, we'll be able to drive them out and reclaim back our homeland. Gov not doing enough, we can use other methods to do it ourselves.

Bro, you're right. Served 2.5 years [bigcry] RT always kena advance training and even encounter ghostly episodes. [smash] Anyway, no regret lah. Just take it as part of EQ acquisition.

While you are correct to say that of the AT, I believe taxi drivers must have come across such pax regardless nationalities if such chao guan attitude is inherent in that person.

Therefore, for taxi drivers to deal with such people, the best way is to deny them the service. In so doing, he could have avoided a bad incident / day.

Cheers! [sunny]

↡ Advertisement