Car fumigation service available??

Playtime

Suddenly noticed quite a few ants in my car, am sure there are many hidden cockroaches too.

Anyone know if there is any shop providing some car fumigation/pest control type service??

↡ Advertisement

Maybe I should just buy one of those fogging gun/cannon thingy and charge $5 a pop..... seems like a business opportunity.

Suddenly noticed quite a few ants in my car, am sure there are many hidden cockroaches too.

Anyone know if there is any shop providing some car fumigation/pest control type service??

if your office has pest control doing fumigation, car parked zhun zhun where they fumigate, FOC [laugh]

I think it is better to find out how the ants and cockroaches went into your car in the first place otherwise there will be no end to this, also it is not a good idea to breath in fumigation gases no matter how " safe" THEY CLAIM it to be so. if you cut them off from their base, i guess putting those ants and cockroaches trap which can be bought from supermarket will do the trick.

What the other bro say about should find the source of ants more impt is rite

Few weeks ago, my ride also infested with ants, luckily it's external of mt car

Keep spraying baygon n from what bros in mcf advised

I think I parked my car under a tree at my workplc

So since after I change parking spot

Surprisingly after afew days

No more ants spotted on my car

What the other bro say about should find the source of ants more impt is rite

Few weeks ago, my ride also infested with ants, luckily it's external of mt car

Keep spraying baygon n from what bros in mcf advised

I think I parked my car under a tree at my workplc

So since after I change parking spot

Surprisingly after afew days

No more ants spotted on my car

but i found the ants crawling inside the car.... makes me wonder if they made a nest and how can that be possible.....

Any sweets in the car?

Mine that x was I brought 3 dogs to beach so they left sand in my car

So I also Duno did sand attract them

That x I admit I was gng crazy

I used up a bottle of baygon for that one week

Crazy ants

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros,

Recently my car was also infected by cockroaches. Was discussing with my friend and he managed to source for a product that claims to do the job. So he tried it on his car and mine.

The result was surprising! For my car, total of 9 cockroaches found dead. Thereafter no such problem.

If you want to get him to help you, I can intro him. Think he does it like a part-time now.

spray whole can of baygon with all windows up. Get out of car asap when done.....

provided if you are still conscious... [grin]

Neutral Newbie

Good news to all car owners!!! Is your beloved car is being invaded by pest?? No worries! We just stock up chemicals for the fumigation to resolve the pest invasion in your beloved ride. So why wait any further?!?!? Do call us now at Hp: xxxxxxxx to book an appointment to eliminate the pest in your beloved ride. Cheers! ^^

Good news to all car owners!!! Is your beloved car is being invaded by pest?? No worries! We just stock up chemicals for the fumigation to resolve the pest invasion in your beloved ride. So why wait any further?!?!? Do call us now at Hp: xxxxxxxx to book an appointment to eliminate the pest in your beloved ride. Cheers! ^^

please check with site admin on your advertisement in mcf, this is a sponsored site, you need to register in order to put up any ads.

** contact number was deleted.

• Praise 1

Have been parking my old car in MCSP all the time during our version of MCO.

One lizard started to appear and then it hid itself somewhere in the back seat.  Not easy to get rid.   -> ok,  mainly because I am afraid to handle lizards and cockroaches.

Thinking of sending the car for a 1-time  fumigation (to also get rid of every other crawlies  that could have been camping inside the car all these years).

What is the price and how was your experience?  How long does it take?  Any bad effects?

Would some of the remaining survivors also slowly start to crawl out afew days after the extermination?

Edited by Albeniz

Would parking the car under the hot sun for 5 hours work?

Anyway, our sun has not been hot for the past few weeks.  I would expect next few weeks to be about the same.

25 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

Would parking the car under the hot sun for 5 hours work?

Anyway, our sun has not been hot for the past few weeks.  I would expect next few weeks to be about the same.

Just to share my own experience with 1 stubborn lizard in my car years ago.

I tried to park my car under hot sun on a hot afternoon. It was at least 5 hours. The lizard did not leave.

After a few days playing catching, finally caught it after I placed a sticky trap in front of the dash area (area where the plastic dash and glass windscreen meets). This was the place where I spot it most often. Placed trap overnight, next morning caught it.

Usually I ignore house lizards but there is a real secondary hazard due to passenger reacting that prompted me to get rid if it.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

The car cabin is a lot more porous than what most car owners think.  Pests can easily hide in the crevices where high temperature cannot reach.  I will occasionally (around once every month) fumigate using insecticides into the crevices, under the seat, under the dash boards etc and leave the fumes to circulate overnight.  The other important control is to enforce no consumption of food and drinks in the car.

↡ Advertisement