Indonesia embassy

Owen_fan

Need advice any near by carpark or where to park, as need to bring my maid to Indonesia embassy tomorrow. Thank you

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Need advice any near by carpark or where to park, as need to bring my maid to Indonesia embassy tomorrow. Thank you

er... private estate, park at roadside... that's what i usually did..

No parking area there but if you are early, can park further away (600m away), a small road leading to a condo. Not the one beside the embassy, parking wardens very trigger happy... [:(]

or park behind Far East Shopping Centre and take a taxi, less than $5/-...

I tot the area there security very tight, may kana wheel clamp if park at road side.

That place is CB one..atas high class...like me..opps :D ...

They mood one....sometimes will let some in ..sometimes cannot let ppl in to park...

just like the way they run their country..

get it?

So unless you very the sure you can go in.... better don't ever park outside unless you got someone inside the car...

And one more thing..

you better know their CB style and procedure about HOW they would want you to submit your documents and this and that..

or else you will end up wasting the entire day there... :D

oic. My maid is going back to her home town for 1 week. The agency told us that she will need to apply for a contract from the embassy for her to return back to S'pore. Any advice what are the documents needed? The agency say just bring along her passport, current contract & work permit will do.

oic. My maid is going back to her home town for 1 week. The agency told us that she will need to apply for a contract from the embassy for her to return back to S'pore. Any advice what are the documents needed? The agency say just bring along her passport, current contract & work permit will do.

What the Indon office wants is $$$$$ lar. Pay for a chop to return to their own country and back again to SG.. [mad]

Some form of tax from the maids.... [sweatdrop]

2 years ago, I could park inside the embassy while getting the stamp for the maid's exemption from exit tax.

Now they don't allow parking inside the compound?

Yup. I hate to go there. From parking to getting the passport done. Been directed to different level to get different things done. The waiting time alone can easily takes half a day just to get the chop for my maid passport permit. Every of their movement is very slow..

To me , Is one of the worst place that I would ever want to go.

If I'm not wrong if you have done your contract properly with her in the first instance, they should ...i say should have included your address inside her passport so as to avoid that farking tax ( it's pure harassment and corruption...you see)..

But right now she got to have some kind of freaking pass or card issued to her back in Indon for her ( she must apply for this shxt thing before she leaves Sinkland ) to return to Sinkland.. or else she cannot return....

Farking jack axx...these ppl....

These ppl trying to pull don't know what fark of stunt every now and then...and than the local fark agents take full advantage of these nonsense on the maid employers.... to earn money doing these farked up nonsense for them .....if the employers are too blur or busy to do it......

No wonder even their rich corrupted ones ....pour into Sinkland than to stay there... :D

Neutral Newbie

this is a gd link to ans some of your Qs rgding passport renewal for indon maid

http://singaporemaid.blogspot.sg/2008/02/r...d-passport.html

I hv 2 Qs:

1) Why has the renewal of pasport got to involve "negotiation" of maid's salary? I extended her contract last year and we agreed on a salary. Why shld the Embassy kaypoh come in and insist on a certain salary when all we hv come to the Embassy is to renew passport, not contract?

2) Was told by maid agency that they can renew passport for a princely fee of $450. No need to bring maid along and no interview of the employer with Embassy staff. Strange that if DIY maid has to be there and employer to be interviewed (on the salary) but if outsource to agency no need.

↡ Advertisement