Join the Quit Smoking Club!

Espresso

Hold a straw like your cigarette also helps.

Eat fruits when you have urge.

Drink hot tea and not coffee or vice versa if you are smoking relates to the opposite beverages.

Stay away from smoking friends when they go light up

keep yourself surround by family members, loved ones, your kids.

keep your mind occupied with things and doing stuff that keep you at it for longer times.

Remember : you are breaking a Habit, not an addiction...

im a social smoker and ever since my smoker colleague left the coy, i did not make fren w new smoker thus i have stopped social smoking for few mths now and intend to maintain status. i think fisherman helps me a bit

I can smoke if I want to...something for entertainment...and I'm talking about real smoking...with inhale and tarek one hor....But strange..I can never get addicted to it...why huh?

Edited by LoverofCar

Either your body is immune to nicotine, or you have other caffeine fix as alternative.

Perhaps your mind and will power is very strong.

You are lucky.

I can smoke if I want to...something for entertainment...and I'm talking about real smoking...with inhale and tarek one hor....But strange..I can never get addicted to it...why huh?

Either your body is immune to nicotine, or you have other caffeine fix as alternative.

Perhaps your mind and will power is very strong.

You are lucky.

perhaps...I always ask my smoker friends..how come smoking can be addicted ? When I travel oversea and bored...I buy a small pack to smoke for fun and entertainment.....but after that, if I don't want to smoke..I have no urge at all to touch it....to me..it just like chewing bubblegum

Edited by LoverofCar

Hold a straw like your cigarette also helps.

Eat fruits when you have urge.

Drink hot tea and not coffee or vice versa if you are smoking relates to the opposite beverages.

Stay away from smoking friends when they go light up

keep yourself surround by family members, loved ones, your kids.

keep your mind occupied with things and doing stuff that keep you at it for longer times.

Remember : you are breaking a Habit, not an addiction...

3rd day no smoking need to go disco to throw youself to temptation.

10th day of smoke free, find a speeding ticket & talk to the TP to give chance...

30th day of smoke free, ask someone close to bang your car... see whether you stress up & smoke

when one have the urge, one must find smoking friends...

I pick up a lighted cigarette for fun, one friend snatch the cigarette away from me threw it onto the floor [bigcry] .

then that day, my ktv gal smoke and I pretend to smoke, the cigarette also flew away for no reasons.

Hmmmm......

New flavours, never get to try...

Might as well save the money [;)]

Its been a terrible 3 months without Cigarettes ... But I'm still hanging on ...

Wonder if I can save enough money from quitting to buy a new car ... 😂

Its been a terrible 3 months without Cigarettes ... But I'm still hanging on ...

Wonder if I can save enough money from quitting to buy a new car ...

whenever my wife wants to smoke

i offer myself [grin]