It's a rule here, 'Did you call for me?'

2BDriver

A man joins a high class exclusive nudist colony, on his first day there, he takes off his clothes and starts to wander around, a gorgeous petite blonde walks by and the man immediately gets an erection, the woman notices his erection, she comes over to him and says, 'Did you call for me?'

The man replies, 'No, what do you mean?' She says, 'You must be new here, let me explain, it's a rule here that if you get an erection, it implies you called for me.' smiling, she leads him to the side of the swimming pool lies down on a towel, eagerly pulls him to her and happily lets him have his way with her.

The man continues to explore the colony's facilities, he enters the sauna as he sits down, he farts

↡ Advertisement

A man joins a high class exclusive nudist colony, on his first day there, he takes off his clothes and starts to wander around, a gorgeous petite blonde walks by and the man immediately gets an erection, the woman notices his erection, she comes over to him and says, 'Did you call for me?'

The man replies, 'No, what do you mean?' She says, 'You must be new here, let me explain, it's a rule here that if you get an erection, it implies you called for me.' smiling, she leads him to the side of the swimming pool lies down on a towel, eagerly pulls him to her and happily lets him have his way with her.

The man continues to explore the colony's facilities, he enters the sauna as he sits down, he farts

where to join? i dun go sauna can liao

maybe the suana guy is also the security chief or the club's chairman for disciplinary committee? :D .... opps, you want to take over his place?

where to join? i dun go sauna can liao

Hi, Bro Mockngbrd,

Good Morning [wave]

This is for Light & Easy lah, I meant it a joke to share among with other Mcfers whom likes some funs to de-stress in a hard day works, but it is definitely not for too serious minded people for sure [cool]

Cheers.

Three girls all worked in the same office with the same female boss. Each day, they noticed the boss left work early. One day, the girls decided that, when the boss left, they would leave right behind her. After all, she never called or came back to work, so how would she know they went home early?

The brunette was thrilled to be home early. She did a little gardening, spent playtime with her son, and went to bed early.

The redhead was elated to be able to get in a quick workout at the spa before meeting a dinner date.

The blonde was happy to get home early and surprise her husband, but when she got to her bedroom, she heard a muffled noise from inside.

Slowly and quietly, she cracked open the door and was mortified to see her husband in bed with her boss! Gently she closed the door and crept out of her house.

The next day, at their coffee break, the brunette and redhead planned to leave early again, and they asked the blonde if she was going to go with them. "No way," the blonde exclaimed. "I almost got caught yesterday..."

[/size]

Three girls all worked in the same office with the same female boss. Each day, they noticed the boss left work early. One day, the girls decided that, when the boss left, they would leave right behind her. After all, she never called or came back to work, so how would she know they went home early?

The brunette was thrilled to be home early. She did a little gardening, spent playtime with her son, and went to bed early.

The redhead was elated to be able to get in a quick workout at the spa before meeting a dinner date.

The blonde was happy to get home early and surprise her husband, but when she got to her bedroom, she heard a muffled noise from inside.

Slowly and quietly, she cracked open the door and was mortified to see her husband in bed with her boss! Gently she closed the door and crept out of her house.

The next day, at their coffee break, the brunette and redhead planned to leave early again, and they asked the blonde if she was going to go with them. "No way," the blonde exclaimed. "I almost got caught yesterday..."

[/size]

Bro Dwee,

Nice One ! [thumbsup] I'm wishing to live on with good laughs everyday, thanks for sharings [nod]

Cheers.

2. How Often Do We Fart?

Well if you have ever wondered if you fart more or less than the average human person then read on. An average person will produce around half a litre of fart gas per day, which roughly translates as 14 farts a day.

Read more: http://scienceray.com/biology/10-things-yo.../#ixzz1rnnPmqJy

I'm very sensitive eating raw onions with satay but no problem with beans, keep farting non stop and it smells like dead rat :wacko:

↡ Advertisement