SG Cars heading to MY via Woodlands be careful

Intx

Neutral Newbie

I brought my oil and octane booster and the custom fella was saying i have to pay duties for it.

They especially pick on Singapore cars. Please be careful guys. There is two estima, a camry and my bmw that has been stopped.

Be careful! They ask me to pay duty of RM 30 which i paid

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Can you guys imagine, just 1 quart of engine oil and 2 octane booster?

Where have the Malaysian duty relief for a person?

Neutral Newbie

yeah very unreasonable. Anyway I didnt give kopi money. I got official receipt of it.

meaning cannot bring loads of motor stuff, in case of emergencies, during a road trip... like driving to Penang or even Thailand etc?

Neutral Newbie

meaning cannot bring loads of motor stuff, in case of emergencies, during a road trip... like driving to Penang or even Thailand etc?

Thats my point

Quite true, they should also charge you for your car since it's consider importing vehicle..... Nothing happen at 2nd link when I got thru from.

find some ways to hide it to prevent unnecessary problem, if u want to expose it..... better bring some spare cash along.

Hide it. Then bring even more spare cash in case hiding place get found! [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

juz tell them that ur car requires octane booster everytime u top up full tank . n the engine oil is for topping up coz ur car always consume engine oil . wat car u driving ? rotary ? turbo charged cars ? coz onli this 2 type of cars would show sign that u would need this 2 items in ur car all the time when u r up north . don get me wrong , not being kepoh . juz to clarify the situation so u can explain to the custom .

Edited by Fd3s57

Neutral Newbie

Just open them in front of him and use lor, and tell him it's half-consumed items. Don't need to pay duty.

↡ Advertisement