Surviving Starlets

Steam

Should be around 91/92.

Btw, which year was the last Starlet registered in SGP as a new car on the road? Was it 83? Thank you [:)]

Neutral Newbie

its a piece of junk...

why would anyone still hold on???

you drive a 'geely camry' and you claim a starlet is a piece of junk? Kinda shooting your own foot isn't it? [confused]

Neutral Newbie

hello friend i m a former starlet driver if im still holding my starlet rite now, let me know where u stay i show u wat is JUNK, almost 20yrs off age but still better than some new model u seen on the road, u nvr driven or own a starlet before bah, i think my starlet at least better than yr piece of junk

Edited by Swiftboi

its a piece of junk...

If you drive the latest car model , speed up to 150km/h 200km/h and ram against a wall it will become a piece of junk.

Edited by Razer_Blaze

you drive a 'geely camry' and you claim a starlet is a piece of junk? Kinda shooting your own foot isn't it? [confused]

but someone asking about starlets now is just the same as someone asking if you still have got sega games to play.

wouldnt you think sega is a piece of junk now? games not nice...controller ancient

of course unless you are a collector.

its a piece of junk...

U can say that if u r rich but for the middle income like me I would say stay on starlet is a good robust for daily usage...

you are out of point man...

eh ello...u never take medicine issit? come in insult ppl's car? :angry: :angry: :angry:

eh ello...u never take medicine issit? come in insult ppl's car? :angry: :angry: :angry:

always feeling sian on a monday

but really cant stand those who still sing mightly praises of cars like starlet, AE86, EG/EK..

they go on and on about how good their cars are..

but these cars are already generations behind

Edited by Rubberpad
↡ Advertisement
  • Dislike 1