Where to pay summons in JB?

Hotshot85

Hi to all, would like to know where's the police station located at in JB for me to pay my summons? The officer told me he'll give me a 1 mth grace period, although the "due date" stated on the form seems to indicate otherwise. However, don't wanna let matters become more complicated haha so am thinking of going up tomorrow just to get it off my mind.

I do not have a GPS unit installed, so maybe some landmarks or road names would greatly help. Thanks in advance! :D

↡ Advertisement

Woodlands checkpoint, after shell station, 100m turn left that's the. Jpj. Not sure there's a police post at the shell station, ask them.

Hi to all, would like to know where's the police station located at in JB for me to pay my summons? The officer told me he'll give me a 1 mth grace period, although the "due date" stated on the form seems to indicate otherwise. However, don't wanna let matters become more complicated haha so am thinking of going up tomorrow just to get it off my mind.

I do not have a GPS unit installed, so maybe some landmarks or road names would greatly help. Thanks in advance! :D

Why bother to go pay?

Supercharged

Did you check if you can pay online by credit card? Somemore I heard got discount if pay online....there was another trend on this summon topic discussed lately and someone bros mentioned can pay online.

Google and check it out...

Did you check if you can pay online by credit card? Somemore I heard got discount if pay online....there was another trend on this summon topic discussed lately and someone bros mentioned can pay online.

He got a deadline and he wants to do it tomorrow, and shun pian pak yiu in jb.

Don't be stupid.

No need pay.

Wait till they road block than u pay. no extra charge.

I hv at least 50 jb parking summon . N road block they only hv record of Ur traffice offence.

Ultra screw up system. They need to start eating pig brain.

I was the one who paid via Visa, posted on the thread 'Any better Ways to handling this?'. [wave][:)]

check via the online system, if have means got record

don't have means no record so why pay?

unless is honest offence committed. then should own up and pay.

Because he broke the law and good manners demands payment.

What have we come to if we break laws and don't pay just because we broke the laws of another country.

You should be ashamed of your attitude.

you teach me how to be good person huh? wow i saw a "great" guy you are

So drivers commited road offence in SG are actually all good drivers coz they pay the fine...

Edited by Cba6p
↡ Advertisement